What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Not defending trump, but he's right ... these awards things are just an excuse for knobhead actors to score themselves some pats on the back by bashing the trendy public issues, currently trump

Gronk

Staff member
Not defending trump, but he's right ... these awards things are just an excuse for knobhead actors to score themselves some pats on the back by bashing the trendy public issues, currently trump

No different to the MTV Awards or Grammys with Bono lecturing us about shit. All artists think that they are the hardest working most deserving merkins on earth. In actual fact they (with elite Sportsman) are the most privileged overpaid plodders on earth.

I only posted the Trumpster's tweet from 2015 because of the irony and how life can turn a full circle etc. Also how the internet has a long memory and can come back at you.

Gronk

Staff member
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/back-in...proud-of-his-performance-20170226-gulv11.html

Venezuelan dude who had never seen snow before competing in some skiing championships

That's me in Switzerland last month.

Here is my highlights package.

640_wipeout.jpg

Freestyle+Skiing+Winter+Olympics+Day+1+GJXpKfS4YTHl.jpg

ski-fall1.jpg

strider

Post Whore
And in other exciting news, they just completely f**ked up the Best Picture Announcement at the Oscars - gave it to LaLa Land , they did all their speaches, only for people to come in and go, oops this is wrong, Moonlight wins

Btw, f**ked if i know why i am watching it right now .... apologies

Gronk

Staff member
And in other exciting news, they just completely f**ked up the Best Picture Announcement at the Oscars - gave it to LaLa Land , they did all their speaches, only for people to come in and go, oops this is wrong, Moonlight wins

Btw, f**ked if i know why i am watching it right now .... apologies

Unoriginal Hollywood. We did that with Australia's Next Top Model.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
F**ken Trump lover. Why don't you just marry the fat merkin, merkin?

strider

Post Whore
So there is a channel 9 ad for the footy they have just started showing, with Delta Goodrem

I am f**ked if i know what the words are she's singing .... i think she is on fire - and perhaps a winner .... the rest NFI

So there is a channel 9 ad for the footy they have just started showing, with Delta Goodrem

I am f**ked if i know what the words are she's singing .... i think she is on fire - and perhaps a winner .... the rest NFI

I'll guarantee it's not 'You, and me and him and him and him and him, simultaneous lovin baby, yeah'