What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Merkin who got shot in the buttocks lived on Janus Street.

Following the bottom theme for today.

C59LUgLUYAAxeaU.jpg

strider

Post Whore
So I only just flicked the movie on late in the piece .... why the f**k are superman and batman going toe to toe?

Eelementary

Post Whore
So I only just flicked the movie on late in the piece .... why the f**k are superman and batman going toe to toe?

Superman resents Batman being above the law; and Batman is afraid that the all-powerful Superman cannot be controlled, and if Superman wanted, he could destroy the world with a sneeze.

That's it in a basic nutshell.

Best part of the film was seeing Superman get his arse kicked by Batman.

strider

Post Whore
Superman resents Batman being above the law; and Batman is afraid that the all-powerful Superman cannot be controlled, and if Superman wanted, he could destroy the world with a sneeze.

What a pair jealous merkins .... they should save their energy for that dork spiderman

Kornstar

Coach

Lex Luthor also played a part pushing them into it behind the scenes.

This Batman has been doing it for 20 years and pretty much went off the rails for a while.

84 Baby

Referee
Credit where due.

I knew I should have put money on the merkin tanking in the next game. f**king how can a top ranked singles tennis player be so weak minded? I mean to get to where he has would have taken a lot of good attitude. Where the f**k has that gone?

Dibs

Bench
I hated both versions; they didn't capture the essence of either character well enough for me.

But I respect your opinion.
Ben Affelick is the worst Batman ever. Fell asleep trying to watch it, shit movie which is a pity because I enjoyed the Christian Bale movies

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ben Affelick is the worst Batman ever. Fell asleep trying to watch it, shit movie which is a pity because I enjoyed the Christian Bale movies

I liked Affleck, tbh.

My problem is I hate Superman, and the film did not help change my mind of him.

Jesse Eisenberg was a horrible Lex Luthor.

Doomsday's introduction in the film was...stupid.

Doomsday looking like a Lord Of The Rings reject was...stupid.

Doomsday being defeated so easily was...stupid.

Batman and Superman ending their fight the way they did was...stupid.

The only two things I liked were Batman kicking Superman's arse, and Jason Momoa as Aquaman, because Aquaman rules.

Kornstar

Coach
I hated both versions; they didn't capture the essence of either character well enough for me.

But I respect your opinion.

I'm pretty happy to go with the flow and the vision of the relevant writers, I do however expect both characters to be much more traditional going forward though.

I certainly understand why it didn't sit well with people though, playing with beloved characters is a big risk because people like what they like about characters because of what they stand for and it is definitely a personal preference.

Marvel plays it safe and the popularity of the films is proof that to be successful you should not deviate and try and be creative.

I love all comicbook movies though, I lean towards DC in preference but enjoy them all.

Dibs

Bench
I liked Affleck, tbh.

My problem is I hate Superman, and the film did not help change my mind of him.

Jesse Eisenberg was a horrible Lex Luthor.

Doomsday's introduction in the film was...stupid.

Doomsday looking like a Lord Of The Rings reject was...stupid.

Doomsday being defeated so easily was...stupid.

Batman and Superman ending their fight the way they did was...stupid.

The only two things I liked were Batman kicking Superman's arse, and Jason Momoa as Aquaman, because Aquaman rules.
I'll have to take your word on most of those as I said fell asleep. Lex was a poor choice. I am not a comic book fan so I don't normally like comic book movies. I do like batman movies normally though and as a child was a big fan of the batman tv show with Adam West. I have to admit not even knowing who Doomsday is

84 Baby

Referee
I'll have to take your word on most of those as I said fell asleep. Lex was a poor choice. I am not a comic book fan so I don't normally like comic book movies. I do like batman movies normally though and as a child was a big fan of the batman tv show with Adam West. I have to admit not even knowing who Doomsday is
I am a comic book fan. The movie is a rushed piece of shit because marvel have been killing it

Latest posts