What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There was one that went straight to DVD. It was set during a three day sniper overwatch mission. Sti

Whenever one of these idiots goes mental with a knife or a van you can just see the anti-gun crowd seething. But hey! Time for you to celebrate.
Here's a crazy, f**ken stupid mixed up idea that will never catch on - make it hard for crazy merkins to get hold of guns and f**ken knives.

84 Baby

Referee
Amazing that mad f**kers can go to kmart and buy an automatic weapon. Im guessing that the National Rifle Association will be instructing their President to condemn the violence and mourne dead, but say nothing about guns.

Maybe he will surprise us ?
Oh dear. Jason or Shane Mourne?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Here's a crazy, f**ken stupid mixed up idea that will never catch on - make it hard for crazy merkins to get hold of guns and f**ken knives.

Are you suggesting only sane people be given guns?

giphy.gif

p>

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd rather make it easy for me to get a gun so that when some lunatic does get a gun I'm not relying on the f**ken cops to show up and save me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well that plan seems to be working out pretty well in the US.
Plenty of people in the US feel safer than if they had no guns. In fact if some merkin invades your home you don't even need bullets in your gun to make them shit themselves and f**k off. But if they don't, it's nice t have some bullets too.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You don't think it's possible to be rational with a gun? Sounds like you're heavily influenced by stereotypes.
I'm sure it is. But again it comes back to the likelihood point I made earlier.

My point is that it is not rational to want a gun, particularly in the context of the safety discussion we are having. On balance, people are f**ken merkins and shouldn't be trusted.

That's not me being influenced by anything other than my own disdain for the human condition.

Since when did you become such a positive all singing, all dancing believer in the power of people to do the right thing? You don't even trust people to have rights to post sensibly on a forum. When did you start believing that they can be trusted with guns?