What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thank you for using my shitty poorly explained tips as your signature block. Do I get an apology or a thread to myself when it comes true or should I just try and justify myself to a nobody like you and your risk averse mate Gronk,whilst crypto currencies have now surpassed the market cap of visa?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrencies-surpass-market-cap-of-visa-at-285-billion/

#doyourownresearch
Whatever you f**ken dud.

You started off bragging about some unimportant shit and when some unimpressed people started questioning you on the detail you folded quicker than Superman on laundry day. Sad f**k - you probably expected no questions and a big heap of praise and got your knickers in a twist when it didn't happen.

Gronk

Staff member
Thank you for using my shitty poorly explained tips as your signature block. Do I get an apology or a thread to myself when it comes true or should I just try and justify myself to a nobody like you and your risk averse mate Gronk,where crypto currencies have now surpassed the market cap of visa?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrencies-surpass-market-cap-of-visa-at-285-billion/

#doyourownresearch

Honestly mate, why would I use virtual currency websites and blogs as a source, when they have a vested interest in keeping the thing snowballing ? I won't go as far as calling it fake news, but there is little doubt that they want to keep the lunatics buying.

Post me links from independent news organisations or Forbes, Business Week or The Economist etc.

Avenger

Immortal
Honestly mate, why would I use virtual currency websites and blogs as a source, when they have a vested interest in keeping the thing snowballing ? I won't go as far as calling it fake news, but there is little doubt that they want to keep the lunatics buying.

Post me links from independent news organisations or Forbes, Business Week or The Economist etc.
Do you think they are lying?

emjaycee

Coach
Has anyone here ever owned a motorhome? Can you just park it somewhere near a beach in Sydney if you wanna spend the weekend? I'm talking about one that's over 4.5 tonnes, so maybe subject to the regulations regarding heavy vehicles.
There are a couple of caravan/camping places near the beach that you could park it at (and pay the camping fees). Try Lakeside at Narrabeen or Sheralee Tourist park at Rockdale.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Do YOU think they are lying? Are you serious? There is a public ledger for every bitcoin transaction. Every single one.
That one fact may be true but as a general statement I wouldn't search that website if I was after an impartial and objective analysis of crypto.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus Avvy mate, you are doing your cause no favours by attacking people who don't agree with you.

Firstly, as I explained earlier, 11 or 12k is a shit tonne of money to most people and there are a myriad of reasons we wouldn't want to spend that much on something that is effectively not real.

Secondly, people are entitled to their own business regarding their money. You sound like you are trying to aggressively convert people you believe to be idiots....It comes across as basically saying "look how clever I am, you blokes should do what I have because I'm so clever"....

Like I said, I don't care either way about bitcoin or whatever because it's simply not something I can afford to do at this stage. Good luck to you with it. But if also say that if you want to help people, really, then firing them up isn't the best way to go about it....

Avenger

Immortal
Jesus Avvy mate, you are doing your cause no favours by attacking people who don't agree with you.

Firstly, as I explained earlier, 11 or 12k is a shit tonne of money to most people and there are a myriad of reasons we wouldn't want to spend that much on something that is effectively not real.

Secondly, people are entitled to their own business regarding their money. You sound like you are trying to aggressively convert people you believe to be idiots....It comes across as basically saying "look how clever I am, you blokes should do what I have because I'm so clever"....

Like I said, I don't care either way about bitcoin or whatever because it's simply not something I can afford to do at this stage. Good luck to you with it. But if also say that if you want to help people, really, then firing them up isn't the best way to go about it....
I'm only attacking Gaz and Pou. I don't like them much. I don't mind Gronk and you though.

Avenger

Immortal
And another thing Bazal, You could have bought 1 tenth of a bitcoin when it was $2500. Would have cost you $250 and today you would have cashed in $1300. That's not bad is it?

Surely you would shout me a glass of cognac. Gary would just given me attitude and a schooner of Tooheys Red whilst Pou would buy me a dodgy vindaloo and tell me that I should have put it in froggy shares. .

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I tell you who is an (alleged) merkin? Don Burke.

If the allegations are true then the silence and willingness to ignore is frightening.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
And another thing Bazal, You could have bought 1 tenth of a bitcoin when it was $2500. Would have cost you $250 and today you would have cashed in $1300. That's not bad is it?

Surely you would shout me a glass of cognac. Gary would just given me attitude and a schooner of Tooheys Red whilst Pou would buy me a dodgy vindaloo and tell me that I should have put it in froggy shares. .
You are right about all of that expect for the bit about me giving you anything.

Bazal

Post Whore

Or I could do 15k worth of work to my house and yard and sell it for 100k+ profit....

As I said, different priorities. I hope you make a killing, but it's not for me from a financial perspective.

Besides, I worked in liquor. I've got about seven litres of cognac that I never had to pay a cent for!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Guide Dogs Australia provide a good service @Avenger

Maybe we should do another bet re: Bitcoin so that if I am wrong in 2020 I can donate to your charity of choice?

Latest posts