What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The tale of two men.

One in there 20s bought a house got married and had kids. Finacially in a great place.
The other partied, travelled the world and shagged women.

One says to the other. Look at me i have own house a wife and kids. I am buying and investment property. You wasted all ypur money and time.The other says you spent your 20s working, saving and renovating. I spent mine doing what I want when I want in the prime years of my life. Had adventures, collected stories. I had fun ypu wasted your youth and will never get those years back,

Moral of the story. Pou was probably doing whatever he wanted and enjoyed those years.
It’s true. And I was still able to invest when I got bored and settled down. Could I have had more money by now? Of course. But just like with real estate, the right time to buy Bitcoin is long past.

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree. All I want is good health for my wife and children and some left over for me if possible. A 3 bedroom terrace with a double garage in Double Bay or Woollahra and a villa in the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro is optional.

I assumed you where worth well over 5 mill

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hey Gary, I bet that you dont pay Aveneger. Want to take me on? This way you cant lose. Now i just need someone to do the same with mine and your bet. Pyramid scheme style.
Done.

We can make millions Hindy and no-one will be the wiser. Lets just keep this between the two of us.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The allegations are shocking, but I always used to dislike Don Burke.

I remember he used to be on before Friday night football and I'd always catch the end of it thinking "Hurry up and finish you boring merkin".

Could never understand why he was popular.

Bazal

Post Whore
The allegations are shocking, but I always used to dislike Don Burke.

I remember he used to be on before Friday night football and I'd always catch the end of it thinking "Hurry up and finish you boring merkin".

Could never understand why he was popular.

Because Fox wasn't a thing and there were about four channels to choose from, I suppose.

Latest posts