What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Why didn’t you do it then? Were you still working at the call centre or were you serving in the army?

The tale of two men.

One in there 20s bought a house got married and had kids. Finacially in a great place.
The other partied, travelled the world and shagged women.

One says to the other. Look at me i have own house a wife and kids. I am buying and investment property. You wasted all ypur money and time.The other says you spent your 20s working, saving and renovating. I spent mine doing what I want when I want in the prime years of my life. Had adventures, collected stories. I had fun ypu wasted your youth and will never get those years back,

Moral of the story. Pou was probably doing whatever he wanted and enjoyed those years.

Avenger

Immortal
The tale of two men.

One in there 20s bought a house got married and had kids. Finacially in a great place.
The other partied, travelled the world and shagged women.

One says to the other. Look at me i have own house a wife and kids. I am buying and investment property. You wasted all ypur money and time.The other says you spent your 20s working, saving and renovating. I spent mine doing what I want when I want in the prime years of my life. Had adventures, collected stories. I had fun ypu wasted your youth and will never get those years back,

Moral of the story. Pou was probably doing whatever he wanted and enjoyed those years.
What if I did all that too but with a hot 19 year old Balkan princess that later became my wife?

Avenger

Immortal
Well thats commitment. Same women since 19. I respect that.
But maybe you also had parents with more money?
I was 24 when I got married. Went out plenty and partied hard before that. If you choose and get lucky with the right one (insert gender here, the yes vote won remember) it's the best and shits on the single life.

emjaycee

Coach
Hey guys, has anyone heard of crypto-currency, bitcoin and blockchain and can give me some ideas on whether it's a good investment or not?

hindy111

Post Whore
I was 24 when I got married. Went out plenty and partied hard before that. If you choose and get lucky with the right one (insert gender here, the yes vote won remember) it's the best and shits on the single life.

For some, not all.
Some people like the nothing is final feeling. Whats makes happy though. Everyone has their own journey and gets to certain stages of life at different times.
Time changes everything. You maybe be powerfull today but circumstances change. The bird eats the ant and when its weak the ant eats the bird.
It takes 1 tree to make 1000 matches but 1 match can burn 1000 trees.

hindy111

Post Whore
The problem with renting is you may have to move, you cant set things up how want tp make self more comfortable.
You get cheekie and your get turfed. Rent always goes up just about every year rather then a mortgage coming down. Or having none at all giving more disposable income.
Let the owner worry about things? Ha yeah..... When there is a house shortage the power shifts, and what the hell you going to do? Complain and get booted.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hey guys, has anyone heard of crypto-currency, bitcoin and blockchain and can give me some ideas on whether it's a good investment or not?

I'm still trying to work out if this new website called MySpace is worth investing in.
I reckon it might be a goer.

hindy111

Post Whore
Avenger some people just are happy to plot along though. I can work more and make more money. I could invest and work ways out how too get more wealth.
I just prefer to learn more. Id rather be an awesome guitar player then own a yatch.

There is nothing wrong with wanting wealth if it makes you happy. But not everyone wants that lifestyle.

Avenger

Immortal
Avenger some people just are happy to plot along though. I can work more and make more money. I could invest and work ways out how too get more wealth.
I just prefer to learn more. Id rather be an awesome guitar player then own a yatch.

There is nothing wrong with wanting wealth if it makes you happy. But not everyone wants that lifestyle.
I agree. All I want is good health for my wife and children and some left over for me if possible. A 3 bedroom terrace with a double garage in Double Bay or Woollahra and a villa in the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro is optional.

Last edited:

Latest posts