What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I said I wouldn’t talk about my tips for a year not gloat about what a genius I am.

More luck then anything. I thought I was a genius too doubling my money on a few shares like Dexion, Bluescope, James Hardie.
In end I lost more then made so prefer to bet on sports games.
Made 8-1 today with $40 on. Doesnt make me a genius. I promise I will lose it within 2 weeks.

hindy111

Post Whore
The allegations are shocking, but I always used to dislike Don Burke.

I remember he used to be on before Friday night football and I'd always catch the end of it thinking "Hurry up and finish you boring merkin".

Could never understand why he was popular.

Beard envy. I wonder if he used the line, Want to see my pink rose in blossum.

hindy111

Post Whore
I remember when he was talking about the perfect bananas. How to squeeze it to know if its perfect. And the best way too peel it. All seemed so innocent.

Suitman

Post Whore
You guys are wankers.
I just keep one of these in my pocket.

pexels-photo-295884.jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
Someone paid $US18m for Paul Newman's Rolex Daytona the other day. I think he wins.

image.jpeg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I remember when I was young, at kmart at castle hill with my mum ... he was at the checkout ahead of us ... and my mum goes to the checkout girl, "Was that who I think it was?" - and she replied, "Yes - and he was very mean" .... alledgedly
That's it. No further investigation needed. The guy needs to be locked up.