What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Incorrect

Coach
I see Don Burke reckons he's got Aspergers... Hasn't actually been diagnosed but he's pretty sure he has it or is on the spectrum....

Has anyone been watching the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm? Larry has a girlfriend whose son is apparently "on the spectrum"... But as Larry says, the kid doesn't have Aspergers, "he's just an Asshole"!!!

Same applies to that gardener fellow.... Allegedly....

Gronk

Staff member
Stop Press: Don has self diagnosed himself as having Asperger's, which is a form of austim IIRC.

Cased closed then

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Poor Don. He should have a fair trial.

wank.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Breaking: merkins who have never listened to JJJ H100 are outraged that they have changed the date.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
While Don appears to be a merkin and the evidence seems overwhelming, I think we need to be careful where all this is going!!

Trial by the media isn't what our democracy and legal system is built on!!

Everyone, no matter how much of a grub or f**kwit deserves the presumption of innocence until proven guilty by a fair law system!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
While Don appears to be a merkin and the evidence seems overwhelming, I think we need to be careful where all this is going!!

Everyone, no matter how much of a grub or f**kwit deserves the presumption of innocence until proven guilty by a fair law system!!
If the evidence appears overwhelming and the details juicy enough, trial by media is almost unavoidable.

Gronk

Staff member

This is not about innocence before the courts for criminal charges. This is about women feeling that it is now safe to speak out against merkins in the workplace or famous people thinking that they can play by different rules. The landscape has changed.

hindy111

Post Whore
F**k me there are some scruffy merkins on the train this morning.

Do they even know how to use an iron?

Piss off, maybe they had a bad night. Maybe they where sick or they had a fight with their partner. Heck maybe even their iron broke.
And here you are judging them. Double piss off with a capital P and an extra ss.

Pisss Off.

hindy111

Post Whore
We are all on the spectrum of something. I recall a few friends who had problems all of a sudden had bi polar.
Piss off, just too much drinking and drugs scrambled there fragile minds.

HJ touched on it a while ago. We all want to play the blame game and people never want to take responsibility for own actions.

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe Don used sexual humour that was seen as appropiate in the early 90s and maybe was accepted. But fast forward 20yrs and it now isn't. Not making excuses but things that happend to apprentices back then. Imagine being able to go back and sue for emotional damages.

I remember going to 3 stores for a roll of f**king fallopian tubes.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Piss off, maybe they had a bad night. Maybe they where sick or they had a fight with their partner. Heck maybe even their iron broke.
And here you are judging them. Double piss off with a capital P and an extra ss.

Pisss Off.
What world do you live in piss boy?

Everyone is judged. Hell, I suspect several people mumbled some bad words under their breath about the impeccably dressed posh merkin tapping away on his iPhone.

If you don't want to be judged, move to Russia.

Latest posts