What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This is not about innocence before the courts for criminal charges.

of course it is, the landscape as you call it may have changed as far as women speaking up but everyone deserves a fair trial and no one is guilty until proven in a court of law

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
A researcher (now living in USA) has a book signed by him that refers to her by the nickname of "The Body". He often used sexual innuendo and used to snap her bra strap. One day he asked her to research how animals f**k and made her watch a bestiality video of a woman and a horse with him.

where is the source for this ?

Gronk

Staff member
of course it is, the landscape as you call it may have changed as far as women speaking up but everyone deserves a fair trial and no one is guilty until proven in a court of law

There is no fair/unfair trial when he has not broken the law. He has not been accused of sexual assault etc.

Gronk

Staff member
you gave me a 20 min video, those are serious allegations you have made and need to be properly sourced

They are serious allegations made by the woman who was interviewed on a national current affairs show.

They are discussed here...

The ABC and Fairfax have published allegations from multiple women who worked for Burke. Among the worst were that Burke groped their breasts without consent – a potential criminal offence that can carry jail time.

One woman said Burke showed her footage of a sex act involving a donkey.

“I have never even seen a donkey bestiality video, and would never try to show someone,” he said. “I don’t know how these tales have grown after people have left us.”

The ACA interview was the first time Burke had revealed publicly that he believes he has Aspergers, a mild form of autism, which inhibits his ability to read body language.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/2017/11/27/don-burke-current-affair/

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They are serious allegations made by the woman who was interviewed on a national current affairs show.

no, they were made by an anonymous username on League Unlimited website without a source, hence why I asked you to source it properly

once you source it properly the allegation is not being made by LU

Gronk

Staff member
no, they were made by an anonymous username on League Unlimited website without a source, hence why I asked you to source it properly

once you source it properly the allegation is not being made by LU

It's not that important to me mate. Delete if it exposes LU. The 7:30 Report usually post transcripts of their shows, but it is not up as yet.

Gronk

Staff member
Is there a source for that source?
9214019b89ca779bf9df7cfeb6f7b966.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
It's not that important to me mate. Delete if it exposes LU. The 7:30 Report usually post transcripts of their shows, but it is not up as yet.

Louise Langdon, a weekend producer for Burke’s radio 2UE gardening show and later a Burke’s Backyard researcher, alleged the star kept up a “commentary about anything sexual” and persuaded her to watch a video of a woman having sex with a donkey.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s/news-story/1c24e108f10c198fe454afecbbbc204a

Latest posts