What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
What I do works just fine for me. Why would I change what I’m doing on your day so?
Because I’m wiser than you and am here to help.

There are other ways to make money other than running a laundromat or pimping hookers in the back streets of Melbourne.

Avenger

Immortal
Honestly mate, why would I use virtual currency websites and blogs as a source, when they have a vested interest in keeping the thing snowballing ? I won't go as far as calling it fake news, but there is little doubt that they want to keep the lunatics buying.

Post me links from independent news organisations or Forbes, Business Week or The Economist etc.
Is this OK?

http://www.afr.com/opinion/columnists/bitcoin-is-safe-sustainable-and-here-to-stay-20171128-gzu5gj

Gronk

Staff member
LOL @ Labor Shadow Comms Minister yesterday. Straya.

DPrjJvMVoAIfS0q.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Unit prices are dropping. Builders are getting nervous. You dont have the 100k profit on a new unit. There used to be plenty of fat for when things went wrong.
Now with strong competition a 50k-70k profit which is still decent but doesnt leave much fat.
A 35k drop and builder can be left with a small profit. Heck some may end up just wanting to get out even.
I reckon plenty of big building companies are becoming worried.

Avenger or Gronk is it time to BUY or best to hold off? You two seem to know about this stuff.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
LOL @ Labor Shadow Comms Minister yesterday. Straya.

DPrjJvMVoAIfS0q.jpg

whilst I dont agree with the 3 degrees of separation in linking the Top 100 to the indigenous community, I really dont see what it has to do with the govt.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Things like national sorry day and changing the date of invasion day are all about dismantling excuses for a particular marginalised group. Making them understand that platitudes and concessions from others are no substitute for personal responsibility.

Bazal

Post Whore
whilst I dont agree with the 3 degrees of separation in linking the Top 100 to the indigenous community, I really dont see what it has to do with the govt.

Perhaps it's simply a way of acknowledging that the 26th of January is a reasonably poor day to hold Australia Day. A withdrawal of support for the date, in a way.

Triple J sucks anyway so I don't think I could care less when they hold the Top 100

Gronk

Staff member
Things like national sorry day and changing the date of invasion day are all about dismantling excuses for a particular marginalised group. Making them understand that platitudes and concessions from others are no substitute for personal responsibility.

* In my opinion .... things like national ... etc

Snoochies

First Grade
Anyone know the deal with Amazon starting in Australia? Media claiming it was suppose to start last week but looks like you can only buy a few books?
When they open, are we going to be able to access a crap load of stuff that's cheaper and will be able to get quick delivery or we will get a few things kinda like when Netflix started?

Latest posts