What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
You do realise I’m peeling the onion and cashing in some? A loss is impossible now only paper profit if I don’t pull out in time IF there is a catastrophic crash. There will be a slight correction even before the new year but this has plenty more to go. I only have to get to US10k by the end of the year and @Gary Gutful gets to eat his first dose of humble pie.

Hold on!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You do realise I’m peeling the onion and cashing in some? A loss is impossible now only paper profit if I don’t pull out in time IF there is a catastrophic crash. There will be a slight correction even before the new year but this has plenty more to go. I only have to get to US10k by the end of the year and @Gary Gutful gets to eat his first dose of humble pie.

Hold on!!!

There aren't two doses of humble pie. There is one bet made up of two predictions. Both predictions need to materialise for the bet to be won.

I'm interested in the main game, not some measly interim milestone.

Avenger

Immortal
There aren't two doses of humble pie. There is one bet made up of two predictions. Both predictions need to materialise for the bet to be won.

I'm interested in the main game, not some measly interim milestone.
Can you at least put a tick next to one of my predictions?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Hold on!!!
But aren’t you advising people to cash in their other investments and buy Bitcoin right now? So why are you selling?

Avenger

Immortal
But aren’t you advising people to cash in their other investments and buy Bitcoin right now? So why are you selling?
I am but you do realise that you can sell any percentage of a whole bitcoin and take out money and your initial investment if you need the funds. Edit but almost up to 1/10,000,000.

I’ve alreadty taken out my initial investment and some profit. If you are risk averse and don’t want the whole thing to ride I suggest investors do the same.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
And when did I say to discard other investments ? All I have learnt here Pou is to never listen to you when it comes to money. Leave that shit to me.

Latest posts