What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Second game of the year and the refs already ruined it. Every time dogs get momentum knights get a penalty or 6 again yet knights have been perfectly disciplined.

Have you spent too long on the dogs forum this off season ? :eek::p

Funny I'm seeing a different game here.

WestyLife

First Grade
You just don't like the 6 again do you ?

I really like it as it halts wrestling speeds the game up and allows the smaller player into the game. Reminds of the game when I was a kid.

Why invent a motivation for me? Does that make it easier to dismiss what's said?

The rule as it is being implemented is over use to the max and will cause problems. Dogs fans will feel wronged after this and deserve to. This will continue throughout the year including our games.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Why invent a motivation for me? Does that make it easier to dismiss what's said?

The rule as it is being implemented is over use to the max and will cause problems. Dogs fans will feel wronged after this and deserve to. This will continue throughout the year including our games.

I've expressed my opinion on why I like the 6 again. I've liked it since it was implemented and continue to like it.

League is not like NFL it has a place for the little man. The 6 again rule allows this.

WestyLife

First Grade
I've expressed my opinion on why I like the 6 again. I've liked it since it was implemented and continue to like it.

League is not like NFL it has a place for the little man. The 6 again rule allows this.

I like the 6 again I think they are using it wrong.

panthersam

Juniors

No way the refs have had a huge affect on this result, Dogs just haven’t been good enough. Knights forwards have outplayed the Dogs pack massively.

betcats

Referee
The unknown for me was how Pearce would go given his off season. They have shown they have enough to beat the weaker teams. Not sure how they will go v the top 6

Yeah I agree re knights, ponga is a big in. They were unlucky with injuries tonight

WestyLife

First Grade
I really like the 6 again rule tbh. I’ve got no idea why dogs fans should feel wronged sorry westy

They got reffed out of that hard. Look at that last call. A literal punch got called a loose carry. People kept talking about the dogs pack getting beat it's because they were tired on the back of set restarts and penalties.

Latest posts