What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

The_Frog

First Grade
Peachey and Fifita on report. Not much in either of them in my opinion, but we'll see.

We haven't been any less dominant or creative than Melbourne imo. They're just icing their half chances while our last passes aren't sticking. How many games have we had this year against sub par opposition where the score should have been 50+ but for the bounce of the ball or poor option at the death? Even so our f/a is comparable to theirs.
They've had a much tougher draw than us.

murraymob

Coach
Well done Barret better squad than Dean pay had and they have gone backwards.Huge cheque book for next year should make the 8 but will they

betcats

Referee
You just cannot compete without a good forward pack and they went after backs before forwards, it’s so stupid. Barrett is not a miracle worker there’s no way this turns around quickly.
You can coach all the attacking footy you want at training but if the forwards can’t get a roll on you are f**ked.

If they get a Brandon smith or a gun forward it will be for massive overs, Barrett has not made it a place players want to go, it’s the same old.

franklin2323

Immortal
You just cannot compete without a good forward pack and they went after backs before forwards, it’s so stupid. Barrett is not a miracle worker there’s no way this turns around quickly.
You can coach all the attacking footy you want at training but if the forwards can’t get a roll on you are f**ked.

If they get a Brandon smith or a gun forward it will be for massive overs, Barrett has not made it a place players want to go, it’s the same old.

It isn't even where they are giving the kids a run. Atleast Cows and Dragons are bringing in rookies for the future

Jane Murray

Bench
Interesting decision as the appear the only club that did it
They should now get the arrogant tag from us
It would not surprise me if the Eels gets the exemption. If they do, that is extremely unfair. They knew the directive, and they chose to ignore it.

franklin2323

Immortal
Interesting decision as the appear the only club that did it
They should now get the arrogant tag from us

Maybe it would be understandable if Raiders etc were the opponents. Bears ran out with a Ron Massey Cup side so it isn't like you will get flogged doing the same

ACTPanthers

Bench
I read somewhere (can't be bothered looking for the source right now while I'm at work) that "fairness" to the all the other teams that did pull players from the comp is to be taken into consideration.

Absolutely NO exemptions should be given to Parra for this - They knew the consequences and took a gamble which didn't pay.

(Not only that, it's f**king Parra so f**k 'em)

mxlegend99

Referee
I read somewhere (can't be bothered looking for the source right now while I'm at work) that "fairness" to the all the other teams that did pull players from the comp is to be taken into consideration.

Absolutely NO exemptions should be given to Parra for this - They knew the consequences and took a gamble which didn't pay.

(Not only that, it's f**king Parra so f**k 'em)
They will get the exemption. They shouldn't get special treatment they will absolutely get away with breaking the rules that all other 15 teams managed to follow.

betcats

Referee
They will get the exemption. They shouldn't get special treatment they will absolutely get away with breaking the rules that all other 15 teams managed to follow.

They didnt get it. The restrictions are easing on friday so they will be able to play but the NRL has said they cannot train or be in the bubble until Friday and will need to pass covid tests.