What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

Kilkenny

Coach
"Nathan will never ever be more than a handy hooker"
-half this forum

At the end of the day we are all keyboard Warriors.

It really doesn’t matter too much about who thought who would be good and who wouldn’t.

At the end of the day we have been part of an amazing journey winning 25 from 26 or whatever it is now.

Someone suggested recently winning streaks don’t mean too much if you don’t win the big one. I don’t agree I enjoy going to Blue Bet Stadium and watching us winning regular season games and equally when I can’t be at a game in person I enjoy watching us win on Foxtel.

No idea how 2021 is going to play out, lot of footy to be played between now and semi final time. A lot can happen between now and September.

It has been amazing, surreal in many respects, I have only one wish and that is JFH stays fit and healthy, I feel he more than any other player defines our chances of success this season.

The_Frog

First Grade
It has been amazing, surreal in many respects, I have only one wish and that is JFH stays fit and healthy, I feel he more than any other player defines our chances of success this season.
More than any other member of the team, the one player we cannot replace.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
So what teams do you have a soft spot for when the Panthers are not involved? I kind of feel sorry for the Tigers and like to see them do well. And I want the Warriors to sort their shit out (you may have figured out from my user name that I'm a Kiwi).

Smug Panther

First Grade
So what teams do you have a soft spot for when the Panthers are not involved? I kind of feel sorry for the Tigers and like to see them do well. And I want the Warriors to sort their shit out (you may have figured out from my user name that I'm a Kiwi).
Always liked the Sharkies. Lewis, Graham and Moyza have made watching their games enjoyable the last few years

MugaB

Coach
Warriors are mine, from way back as i'm a brandy fan, as well as a STACE- STACE- STACEY JONES fan

Latest posts