What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

murraymob

First Grade
Particularly if both get half a dozen season ending injuries.
We have both covered with even a few of the out boys playing.I was more thinking of the points gap we win roosters drops Souths back by 2 and we play them next week a chance to jump 4 ahead

Kilkenny

Coach
We have both covered with even a few of the out boys playing.I was more thinking of the points gap we win roosters drops Souths back by 2 and we play them next week a chance to jump 4 ahead
I’m not so sure mate.

History shows it is the fittest and strongest going into September that tends to be there in the showdown.

You can put any positive spin you like given our current situation but it is far from ideal and not what you want going into the business end of the season.

We really are doing it tough right now, far tougher than our main rivals who are in a much healthier position.

We are going to have to produce something pretty special to be there in the big dance.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Souths set to overtake us for tonight at least. Not really bothered if they finish 2nd and we finish 3rd though, it will make no difference with the games being in Queensland.

Kilkenny

Coach
Momentum is everything. The Bunnies, Storm and Sea Eagles are on a roll. it really is going to be tough for us to turn things around, the gods have really turned against us.

Kilkenny

Coach
Yep, you are right here. On form we aren't the #2 or even #3 in the competition, we are more like 4th or 5th.
Absolutely. Not anyone’s fault, things have gone pear shaped with injury and other well documented issues.

Luck has deserted us, it really has, and our main rivals are much better placed than we are.

I truly hope we can somehow bounce back, but realistically there are other sides in a much better position than us, through no fault of our own. It’s a tough game and the footy gods really have conspired against us.

Chances of Latrell being cited for the swinging arm on Sivo when he scored the try? Jumped off his feet and clattered him right across the chops!

Probably not; I obviously missed the research provided by the NRL that showed that concussions (that were the greatest risk facing the game 10 weeks ago) are actually not that important after all..