What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT AGAIN!! Tim drinking already??/ Suspended indefinitely

Snoochies

First Grade
I hope this isn't true, how honestly stupid could you be. If he goes, we can at least keep Inu for certain!

PARRAMATTA halfback Tim Smith could have his contract torn to shreds today following reports he has again been caught drinking.
Just five days after Smith promised to stay off the grog indefinitely, The Daily Telegraph has learned the Eels are once again investigating fresh alcohol claims.
The club was apparently given the report early yesterday morning and even had to go and pick their star halfback up from the Tollgate Hotel in Sydney's west.
"We've had reports that Tim was out drinking, yes," Parramatta boss Denis Fitzgerald told The Daily Telegraph.
"But until we meet with him tomorrow (Friday) I have nothing more to say on the matter."
Smith has been fined several times by the Eels for off-field dramas in recent years.

Gronk

Staff member
Hold on, the Telecrap did the same thing last year and it turned out he was drinking coke.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gronk said:
Hold on, the Telecrap did the same thing last year and it turned out he was drinking coke.

mate..this is fairdinkum and you can wave him goodbye in the process.

believe me.

Gronk

Staff member
Aren't you guys jumping to conclusions based on trash from the Telecrap ?

parra piggy

Juniors
0,,5798804,00.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gronk said:
Aren't you guys jumping to conclusions based on trash from the Telecrap ?

I got wind of this at lunch time today and the source was impecible.

it's not based on the telegraph, infact I'm surprised that it took them this long to publish the story.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
You have got to be kidding, if its true then he has gotta go..

We all have stuck up for him numerous times but wow this is just incredible !