What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

There are Internet bullies and there are Internet trolls. Someone in here is an expert at both.

No one however, no one stacks up to FIRE. Humorous trolling is an art. FIRE is the man

Evenflow

Bench
So we're pretty saying that Melbourne are shit without their big 3? What's going to happen 3-4 years time when they all retire then? I told you folks that Melbourne need to start planning/preparing for that shit now!

Lol WTF? I thought it was blatantly obvious i was saying you came up against a team who were missing 4 of their best players. Play any team missing that many stars you should win and win comfortably, regardless of whether it's Melbourne without the big 3 or not.

I'm sure when they retire the club will know well beforehand when it happens so they'll have plenty of time to blood youngsters and ease them into the role or buy someone as pretty much every club does. In other words there'll be plenty of time to plan for the transision as opposed slapping a makeshift team together for a few games a year. Really not that hard to understand mate, even for you.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Lol WTF? I thought it was blatantly obvious i was saying you came up against a team who were missing 4 of their best players. Play any team missing that many stars you should win and win comfortably, regardless of whether it's Melbourne without the big 3 or not.

I'm sure when they retire the club will know well beforehand when it happens so they'll have plenty of time to blood youngsters and ease them into the role or buy someone as pretty much every club does. In other words there'll be plenty of time to plan for the transision as opposed slapping a makeshift team together for a few games a year. Really not that hard to understand mate, even for you.
Mate look, I know what you're saying, but what are the odds in the next 100 years, that 3 of worlds top 5 players will play for the same club like that again (4 if you include GI)? Melbourne can prepare all they like, but another Cooper Cronk, Billy Slater and Cameron Smith will not be produced and play for the same club again under the current salary cap rule. Not in this lifetime. And we can both freely admit that if the Salary Cap wasn't rorted a few years ago, the chances that all 3 would still be there would be very slim.

GONZO72

Juniors
Bulldog force is correct for a change. Melbourne storm will be cellar dwellers once the big 3 retire . From 2016, the crowds will drop, they will be also rans. Hopefully they will be thrown out. No one would give a stuff

Bulldog force is correct for a change. Melbourne storm will be cellar dwellers once the big 3 retire . From 2016, the crowds will drop, they will be also rans. Hopefully they will be thrown out. No one would give a stuff

Now that's a Fire like comment. Well done :lol:

Evenflow

Bench
And we can both freely admit that if the Salary Cap wasn't rorted a few years ago, the chances that all 3 would still be there would be very slim.

and if the salary cap wasn't rorted by your club there's a very slim to f**k all chance you'd have been able to assemble a roster to not only win a comp, but to be allowed to keep it together even after being caught cheating.

Fat Krion

Juniors
You may be right Gonz as all dynasties come to an end usually followed by a lull or decline. The storm may turn out to be like the eels when Sterling, Kenny and Price all played together and retired within a few years of each other.Never to be suitably replaced.

bellyache

Bench
You may be right Gonz as all dynasties come to an end usually followed by a lull or decline. The storm may turn out to be like the eels when Sterling, Kenny and Price all played together and retired within a few years of each other.Never to be suitably replaced.
This ^^^ will be Storm very soon..

adamkungl

Immortal
and if the salary cap wasn't rorted by your club there's a very slim to f**k all chance you'd have been able to assemble a roster to not only win a comp, but to be allowed to keep it together even after being caught cheating.

Difference between Dogs and Melb... Dogs got away with it

GONZO72

Juniors

Be careful FK, the morons that read this, might think you're me as well. Anybody that agrees with Gonzo, is in fact Gonzo.

It's mainly the sad Doggies fans, and frustrated Souths fans.

GONZO72

Juniors
Bulldogs got caught out. Don't you remember? It was actually the Roosters who breached the cap in 2002 and got away with it.

Breached by $74,131, won the grand final, never heard of again.

http://www.nrl.com/tabid/10874/newsId/58361/Default.aspx

Bulldog force, this is where you let yourself down. You will find that just about every club has gone over the cap in the last 10-12 years.... 50k, 75k, 100k.

The bulldogs were over 750k ! Heeeeeeeeelllllo.
The storm even worse.

Don't make me have to punish you again.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bulldog force, this is where you let yourself down. You will find that just about every club has gone over the cap in the last 10-12 years.... 50k, 75k, 100k.

The bulldogs were over 750k ! Heeeeeeeeelllllo.
The storm even worse.

Don't make me have to punish you again.
Good grief...

Latest posts