What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

GONZO72

Juniors
Bulldog force, you are pathetic. I verbally hammered you last week, and you must be a glutton for more punishment.
You tried to be overly nice to me, with your sycophantic posts, last week, and as much as I tried to leave you in peace, I can't.
You started this moronic post, because the team you support, have been murdered twice by the roosters....38-0 and then with a reserve grade side 20-18. It's there for all to see. You're a joke.
This thread, won't go away, because you intend to keep it on the first page. Every time it starts to fall down the page, rest assured , bulldog force will comment.
I reckon 10% of all the comments on this thread, are not even related to your first one, because it was a troll comment. The roosters were first, won 6 in a row, and you're not sold....you halfwit.
What is even more pathetic, is that you have given up on the bulldogs. Every bulldogs supporter I know, still thinks they can win the comp, you gave up, even before they lost to the titans. Talk about a fair weather supporter. Even Souths fans have belief in their team.
This feels like Groundhog Day, I don't enjoy embarressing you yet again, but it had to be done. You are obsessed with me, and I feel uneasy . This isn't the forum for that. You think I have multiple accounts, I have said no, but you are like a dog with a bone.
Let this thread die. Stop trying to regurgitate it. On a positive, I don't think you are a complete twat. About 5% of your comments have merit.....it's the 95% which is trash.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Dude, again you're bringing up the Bulldogs in a Roosters thread.

I'll say it in plain English, or in your case, ENGRISH, so you understand.

THE BULLDOGS WON'T WIN THE COMPETITION THIS YEAR!

In your Engrish case...

BULLDOGSA< RER SHIT ANDSA WON'T EVEVN GETTT ANYWHERERRE NEAR COMP WINNINGERS BCOPZZZZ THEY SUCK AZZ!

GONZO72

Juniors
What a lame response . As Fat Krion says, all you do is try to promote your snorefest YouTube channel. I haven't bothered once, and I implore, others to follow suit.

Bulldog Force

Referee
What a lame response . As Fat Krion says, all you do is try to promote your snorefest YouTube channel. I haven't bothered once, and I implore, others to follow suit.
OMG! Whenever have I said in a thread for anyone to visit my youtube channel? Perhaps in a games thread which it relates to? That little thing you see is called a SIGNATURE. I don't type that in after each post you halfwit!

GONZO72

Juniors
Crap. Your obsession is a concern. I want you to read again #382. If you can't, have someone read it out to you. Then close your eyes, and think long and hard about what I said. Just take it all in. Bulldog Force, you will feel better.
This troll thread you started will eventually die a slow death. Let it go, you germ. I know you're envious of me, but enough is enough. Might be in everyone's best interest if you bore to death fellow dogs supporters on their kennel.
I have a feeling,you won't survive. They don't take too kindly to fair weathered fans, who pay out on their team. BF, you are, as I've stated before.........Pathetic .

Valheru

Coach
Well you see they aren't like the Roosters, they let Leiluia, Masoe and Anasta go and signed SBW, Maloney, Jennings and O'donnell on equal pay grades
As you can see nothing dodgy

Lol you are an expert on telling half the story. We also let J Carney, Cherrington, Tagive, Symonds and Takairangi go. We also signed Moa and Oldfield but they probably don&#8217;t get paid enough to suit your agenda.

We never replaced T Carney from 2011 until this year, we were well under the cap last year and let&#8217;s not forget that little cap increase all the clubs got.

Fat Krion

Juniors
Lol you are an expert on telling half the story. We also let J Carney, Cherrington, Tagive, Symonds and Takairangi go. We also signed Moa and Oldfield but they probably don?t get paid enough to suit your agenda.

We never replaced T Carney from 2011 until this year, we were well under the cap last year and let?s not forget that little cap increase all the clubs got.

Don't concern yourself with foolish Dogs & Storm supporters who can't handle the truth that the Roosters are a well run club with the best recruitment officer in the business.

The Roosters did well to rid themselves of an unstable Carney and sign a more professional player in Maloney for less. Also moving an aging and slow Perrett to the Dogs (who paid 250k) while unearthing Sheck and Tupou.

While Kennedy has moved on with Nappa and Evans waiting in the wings for their opportunity.

Good business.

While the Dogs pay massive overs for Perrett, TRex ,Eastwood, Inu and Pritchard..while not paying enough for Barba who will run away to the Broncs and Kasiano who misses every second week.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Lol you are an expert on telling half the story. We also let J Carney, Cherrington, Tagive, Symonds and Takairangi go. We also signed Moa and Oldfield but they probably don&#8217;t get paid enough to suit your agenda.

We never replaced T Carney from 2011 until this year, we were well under the cap last year and let&#8217;s not forget that little cap increase all the clubs got.
I'm not saying that the Roosters are over the cap - but those players you mentioned are fringe first-graders at best, yet the players you signed aren't - Maloney and SBW we can understand them being within the cap as preparations were being made for them, however Jennings, who was on something like $400,000 at the Panthers would've had to be paid a substantial amount during the off-season to get transferred to the chooks, and Luke O'Donnell would've also had to get some decent coin to come back out of retirement to play for you guys certainly does raise a few eye-brows!

Freddy's Girl

Juniors
I'm not saying that the Roosters are over the cap - but those players you mentioned are fringe first-graders at best, yet the players you signed aren't - Maloney and SBW we can understand them being within the cap as preparations were being made for them, however Jennings, who was on something like $400,000 at the Panthers would've had to be paid a substantial amount during the off-season to get transferred to the chooks, and Luke O'Donnell would've also had to get some decent coin to come back out of retirement to play for you guys certainly does raise a few eye-brows!

LOD would hardly be on anything, main three as you say are jennings, sbw and Maloney. Helps when we got rid of ryles, anasta, carney and Myles

GONZO72

Juniors
Don't concern yourself with foolish Dogs & Storm supporters who can't handle the truth that the Roosters are a well run club with the best recruitment officer in the business.

The Roosters did well to rid themselves of an unstable Carney and sign a more professional player in Maloney for less. Also moving an aging and slow Perrett to the Dogs (who paid 250k) while unearthing Sheck and Tupou.

While Kennedy has moved on with Nappa and Evans waiting in the wings for their opportunity.

Good business.

While the Dogs pay massive overs for Perrett, TRex ,Eastwood, Inu and Pritchard..while not paying enough for Barba who will run away to the Broncs and Kasiano who misses every second week.

So true. The idiot that started this troll thread, is a frustrated and irritating dogs supporter, who can't come to terms with how shit his team is, and is taking his annoyance out on the roosters.
He says, I'm not saying the roosters are over the cap...blah blah blah, so what are you saying?
Spill your guts, you fool.

Are you just jealous because the roosters have bought SBW, Jennings and Maloney this year, and the team you support have utter rubbish in their lineup
PERRITT- Old and way past his used by date. Great move by the chooks to piss him off
BROWN- reject
INU- eels dud, warriors dud. Waste of money
HODKINSON- is there a slower 400K half in the comp?
EASTWOOD- overweight and overrated and overpaid
T REX- see Eastwood, but add way.
PRITCHARD- Lazy lard.
KASIANO- I like him as a player, but as FK said, it's every second week.
ENNIS- he is the most overrated player and captain in the NRL. On 450k, a joke

There is a few, don't get me started on the bench.
BF, I can now see why you have ditched your side. You are right, they are crap.
And the best part is, the thread you started keeps on rolling on and on and on.

Haffa

They were over the cap because of injuries you genius they didn't rort the cap.

:lol: you're such a moron

I was at our game against you blokes in April '02 at the SFS. You had something like 12 or 13 first grade regulars players out. (Was close till the last 30 minutes. When Johns took over)

I was at our game against you blokes in April '02 at the SFS. You had something like 12 or 13 first grade regulars players out. (Was close till the last 30 minutes. When Johns took over)

Yep. We even lead at half time I think? Got pumped in the end. Joey was Merciless.

Just for the record. Our team that night (round 5 btw)

1. Brett Mullins
2. Todd Byrne
3. Luke Milton
4. Justin Hodges
5. Anthony Minichiello
6. Craig Wing
7. Sam Obst
8. Kylie Leuluai
9. Albert Talipeau
10. Peter Cusack
11. Dallas Hood
12. Mark Leafa
13. Chad Robinson

14. Luke Phillips
15. Andrew Lomu
16. George Azzi
17. Michael Korkidas

Edit.

I didn't realise Wests tigers' favorite son John Morris started at Newcastle.

Bulldog Force

Referee
They were over the cap because of injuries you genius they didn't rort the cap.

:lol: you're such a moron
In 2005, the Bulldogs had one of the worst injury tolls in the clubs history. We went through heaps of our reserves to try and cover these injuries and even they got injured. We were bringing up players from the (then) Jersey Flegg comp to play first grade due to the number of injuries we had. Malcolm Noad, our CEO at the time, went to the NRL and asked for Salary Cap exemptions due to the number of injuries we had. David Gallop said no.

You guys had to breach the cap in order to win the comp in 2002, injuries or not, you breached the cap. And considering you won the comp, your injuries couldn't have been that bad. Whereas we didn't breach the cap, had a more legitimate reason to get an exemption than your mob did, were turned down, and finished 12th.

GONZO72

Juniors
In 2005, the Bulldogs had one of the worst injury tolls in the clubs history. We went through heaps of our reserves to try and cover these injuries and even they got injured. We were bringing up players from the (then) Jersey Flegg comp to play first grade due to the number of injuries we had. Malcolm Noad, our CEO at the time, went to the NRL and asked for Salary Cap exemptions due to the number of injuries we had. David Gallop said no.

You guys had to breach the cap in order to win the comp in 2002, injuries or not, you breached the cap. And considering you won the comp, your injuries couldn't have been that bad. Whereas we didn't breach the cap, had a more legitimate reason to get an exemption than your mob did, were turned down, and finished 12th.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest posts