What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

bellyache

Bench
Money Bill can f*ck right off back to Yawnion.

How's the form of this twat backflipping on his call to sit out the World Cup and royally f*ck over Tohu? Yet another shining example of the character of this slimy jerkoff.

The Roosters need Williams, NOT the NRL. The gamewas OK when he wasn't here and over playing "hard" in the centres for Yawion. THe game will be fine when he buggers off back there and fights a few more 135kg has been hack boxers.

The Roosters propaganda machine has been in full swing trying to convice Joe Public that this germ is vital to the success of the NRL. Bullshit.

Bulldog Force

Referee
What a poor attempt at being a troll, stick to your usual gig of being the forum idiot.

Looking forward to next season, with the Dogs unlikely to improve and imo go backwards without Barba. Who was your only real attacking option in 2012.

Pity you couldn't buy half the Manly side as planned when you signed Des.

Chase Stanley will serve you well.

Greenberg abandoned the sinking ship.
Ok Gonzo.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

:lol::lol: so typical of you idiots.

Where did I mention anything about the GF???? I have hated this scumbag since the day he up and left in the dead of night like the dog he is.

NOTHING at all to do with the GF. I don't care if he plays for the Roosters or Zetland c grade. He is a prize weasel and the NRL does not need him.

Feel free to go back through my posts and see where I have posted one thing about the GF result you inbred troglodite.

Nice try though. Idiot.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Someone said earlier that the game was doing ok without him... I disagree, it was doing more than ok without him. IMO apart from the Storm SC scandal in 2010, the game was in the best shape it's ever been in.

RWB

Bench
:lol::lol: so typical of you idiots.

Where did I mention anything about the GF???? I have hated this scumbag since the day he up and left in the dead of night like the dog he is.

NOTHING at all to do with the GF. I don't care if he plays for the Roosters or Zetland c grade. He is a prize weasel and the NRL does not need him.

Feel free to go back through my posts and see where I have posted one thing about the GF result you inbred troglodite.

Nice try though. Idiot.

I think the NRL would kinda disagree with you there, based on the millions of dollars in revenue and exposure he's brought to the game and its stakeholders.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I think the NRL would kinda disagree with you there, based on the millions of dollars in revenue and exposure he's brought to the game and its stakeholders.

Well thanks for addressing the point I was making instead of playing the schoolgirl game of "na na na na na we won the grand final" crap.

I see your point but think that the way this bloke uses the NRL (and rugby league in general) as his plaything makes the negatives just as valid as the positives.

He may have put a few more bums on seats but his flagrant lack of respect for the game sings out louder to me than a few thousand more Chooks fans at a game each week. This backflip on playing for NZ is appalling in my book.

What sort of IDIOT can't decide if he wants to represent his country to have to backflip 24 hours after he said he doesn't want to play. One who doesn't really give a shit about the game is who. Do you think the "publicity" that this has created this week paints rugby league in a good light? I certainly don't.

All this garbage the propaganda machines pump out of "Oh SBW is such a great guy and so respectful blah blah blah". This stunt this week reinforces how little respect he has for the game and other players (considering how devasted Harris must be feeling).

Brilliant athlete? Absolutely!!
Brain dead? Absolutley!!
Does the game need him? Absolutely not!!

If this d*ckhead played for Manly I'd just about stop watching them for his stint.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
There was only be one reason that he wasn't going to play in the world cup and that was if he was to continue playing league he could become available for the NSW origin side.

bellyache

Bench
Well thanks for addressing the point I was making instead of playing the schoolgirl game of "na na na na na we won the grand final" crap.

I see your point but think that the way this bloke uses the NRL (and rugby league in general) as his plaything makes the negatives just as valid as the positives.

He may have put a few more bums on seats but his flagrant lack of respect for the game sings out louder to me than a few thousand more Chooks fans at a game each week. This backflip on playing for NZ is appalling in my book.

What sort of IDIOT can't decide if he wants to represent his country to have to backflip 24 hours after he said he doesn't want to play. One who doesn't really give a shit about the game is who. Do you think the "publicity" that this has created this week paints rugby league in a good light? I certainly don't.

All this garbage the propaganda machines pump out of "Oh SBW is such a great guy and so respectful blah blah blah". This stunt this week reinforces how little respect he has for the game and other players (considering how devasted Harris must be feeling).

Brain dead? Absolutley!!

If this d*ckhead played for Manly I'd just about stop watching them for his stint.

Bulldog Force

Referee
There was only be one reason that he wasn't going to play in the world cup and that was if he was to continue playing league he could become available for the NSW origin side.
I think he'd much rather play for NZ and have the chance to win a world cup...

RWB

Bench

Brain dead? Absolutley!!

The game doesn't need any one individual, so that statement is hardly outlandish or really that controversial. Whether the game is better off or not for having him in it, well that's debatable. Those with access to more statistics and facts than us seem to think his presence is worth a restructuring of the salary cap so I'd say it's more than just a couple thousand Chooks fans.

SBW divides opinion, to say the propaganda only goes one way is a poor representation of the media coverage he gets.

As for the rest of you emotionally driven dribble, well it reads like an emotional 14yr old girl.

bottle

Coach
Last year it was a Barba love in.
This year it was a Money Bill love in.
Next year the Telecrap wit pick someone else to jizz all over.
The media needs the stars. The fans just need the game.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The game doesn't need any one individual, so that statement is hardly outlandish or really that controversial. Whether the game is better off or not for having him in it, well that's debatable. Those with access to more statistics and facts than us seem to think his presence is worth a restructuring of the salary cap so I'd say it's more than just a couple thousand Chooks fans.

SBW divides opinion, to say the propaganda only goes one way is a poor representation of the media coverage he gets.

As for the rest of you emotionally driven dribble, well it reads like an emotional 14yr old girl.

Riiiiight the NRL are scampering to alter the salary cap because of some statistics....

Nothing at all to do with the fact Politis and Gyngell are with the Roosters. You keep believing that champ lol

Ask Tohu Harris if its emotionally charged dribble you dropkick.

Valheru

Coach
so typical of you idiots.

Nice try though. Idiot.

The epic meltdown has begun.

RWB

Bench
Riiiiight the NRL are scampering to alter the salary cap because of some statistics....

Nothing at all to do with the fact Politis and Gyngell are with the Roosters. You keep believing that champ lol

Ask Tohu Harris if its emotionally charged dribble you dropkick.

At least your agenda is clear now, you can stop pretending you came in here to have a rational, objective argument.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
At least your agenda is clear now, you can stop pretending you came in here to have a rational, objective argument.

:lol:

Princess I actually don't mind the Roosters as a club or team so you can forget that.

I was responding to your claim that the NRL are looking to adjust the salary cap for Money Bill due to statistics etc.

My issue is with Money Bill, not the Roosters club. But to claim Politis and Gyngell are not exerting pressure on the NRL to change the cap for him is either ignorance or stupidity. Take your pick.