What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Fat Krion

Juniors
NO NO NO NO NO!

I'm not sold on Bulldog Force yet.

Surely he must retire from this site in shame, i would be too embarrassed to post anything again.

If you really must bore us with your dribble...

Can i suggest opening a another account maybe, all of us have given you plenty of possible names

1.Bullfrog farce
2.Bulldog breath
3.Bulldogs gone

Bulldog Force

Referee
No actually Fat Krion, I don't create multiple accounts and talk to myself like others. An expert like you would know what that feels like :lol:

But hey, I'm man enough to admit I was wrong on the Roosters (OMG someone was actually wrong in predicting something)... but this isn't as half as bad as it was when you said the Bulldogs will finish 12th :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bulldog Force

Referee
SBW has now backflipped and wants to play for the kiwis in the world cup. Looks like he'll accept that 3 year deal the Roosters offered him.

Fat Krion

Juniors
No actually Fat Krion, I don't create multiple accounts and talk to myself like others. An expert like you would know what that feels like :lol:

But hey, I'm man enough to admit I was wrong on the Roosters (OMG someone was actually wrong in predicting something)... but this isn't as half as bad as it was when you said the Bulldogs will finish 12th :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please show me with a direct quote when i said the Dogs would finish 12th, what i did say was they would lose first match of finals and be eliminated.

You realise it was rugby that offered him a 3 year deal, right? :lol: stupid merkin

You realise if he signs a 3 year deal with us he can't box, right? Derp derp derp.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Money Bill can f*ck right off back to Yawnion.

How's the form of this twat backflipping on his call to sit out the World Cup and royally f*ck over Tohu? Yet another shining example of the character of this slimy jerkoff.

The Roosters need Williams, NOT the NRL. The gamewas OK when he wasn't here and over playing "hard" in the centres for Yawion. THe game will be fine when he buggers off back there and fights a few more 135kg has been hack boxers.

The Roosters propaganda machine has been in full swing trying to convice Joe Public that this germ is vital to the success of the NRL. Bullshit.

Well...

So you claim to know what the Roosters didn't offer him a 3 year deal, yet you then go on to say that you don't know what Nick Politis offered him!

The 3 year deal thing was a throw away comment/gee up by James Maloney that he said in the sheds, on camera, after the Grand Final about SBW and that he repeated at the post match festivities back at Easts Leagues.

Fat Krion

Juniors
Well...

So you claim to know what the Roosters didn't offer him a 3 year deal, yet you then go on to say that you don't know what Nick Politis offered him!

What a poor attempt at being a troll, stick to your usual gig of being the forum idiot.

Looking forward to next season, with the Dogs unlikely to improve and imo go backwards without Barba. Who was your only real attacking option in 2012.

Pity you couldn't buy half the Manly side as planned when you signed Des.

Chase Stanley will serve you well.

Greenberg abandoned the sinking ship.

Valheru

Coach
money bill can f*ck right off back to yawnion.

How's the form of this twat backflipping on his call to sit out the world cup and royally f*ck over tohu? Yet another shining example of the character of this slimy jerkoff.

The roosters need williams, not the nrl. The gamewas ok when he wasn't here and over playing "hard" in the centres for yawion. The game will be fine when he buggers off back there and fights a few more 135kg has been hack boxers.

The roosters propaganda machine has been in full swing trying to convice joe public that this germ is vital to the success of the nrl. Bullshit.

26-18