What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Spanner in the works

First Grade
tumbleweed-o.gif

Bulldog Force

Referee
They'll win the WCC just like they did in 2003.

BTW wasn't the fact that I let this thread die down an indication that I was pretty much sold on them? I would've thought so...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
They'll win the WCC just like they did in 2003.

BTW wasn't the fact that I let this thread die down an indication that I was pretty much sold on them? I would've thought so...

Well then I won't be sold on him until they go back to back. :sarcasm:

Won't be sold on Pearce until he wins an Origin series so I doubt I'll ever be sold on him.

Fat Krion

Juniors
From the outset, this isn't a hate thread, I'm just giving my 2 cents.

I don't think the Roosters will win it this year. Why? Because they've lost to the 2 teams who are their biggest threats, the Storm and Rabbitohs.

Last year, the Storm had a bit of a form slump in the middle of the year and still took out the title. The same thing seems to be happening this year, however with Origin now over and the Storm fresh after the bye, they could be getting back into gear for the run home.

Souths don't have GI, and while it is a blow and was a factor to lose on Monday night, he will be back for the finals.

There is a good chance the Roosters will take out the Minor Premiership, but I'm still not convinced they can win the GF (if they even make it that far).

Manly are also a threat as always, and if they meet in the quarter or prelim finals, they will not be an easy beat!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rship-favourites/story-fni3gn3s-1226683972115

Let's go back to where it all began...this thread must be a reoccurring nightmare for Bullfrog Farce.

Maybe leave the forecasts for the experts.

The only thing that I doubt with them is how they shape up in finals matches with pressure, i believe SBW is going to be in form but the halves concern me.

Probably the only advantage Souths have over them is that as a team they have experienced finals, but a good crop of the Roosters have played in finals as well. We'll just have to see.

A lot better than Souffs do :lol: