What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

ethos said:
I asked the manager of the Strathpine Electronics botique store today, just so happened he was the Reginal Sales Manager too.

The Game will be shipped to all Brisbane Electronic Botique Stores on November 16

The price in Electroncs Botique will be RRP $95.

It will be shipped to the various shops on that date, no times are known at the time, but the order will be:

Brisbane City
Chermside Westfield
Strathpine Westfield
Centro Toombul

The Other stores will be next. He said EB is the first stockest to be supplied, and Kmart, Taget etc, will be approx. 1 week later.

I'm quoting someone from another forum:

www.broncosnet.org/forum

and I'm pretty sure the source is realiable

That sounds like complete Bull sh*t to me if the developers don't know the release date how the hell could EB!!
They just don't like admitting they HAVE NO CLUE!! so they make up BULL SH*T that pisses me off......ok i'm calm again :)
I'ts just all EB's are so full of it

Matta

Juniors
How about this resolution:

DONT TAKE ANY RELEASE DATE AS REAL UNLESS SOMEONE FROM HES, SIDHE OR WILLOW SAY SO

Anyway... I'm saying Oct 30, for ALL regions.

well said matta :D I never have! I mean some people are so thick the developers say a date then a retail shop says another and they beleive the shop!!! how stupid is that

umosay

Juniors
I pre-ordered Rugby 2004 from GPStore in NZ, but now it's been delayed till October 9. So i changed my order to Stacey Jones Rugby League, Better value for money i think

Matta

Juniors
umosay said:
I pre-ordered Rugby 2004 from GPStore in NZ, but now it's been delayed till October 9. So i changed my order to Stacey Jones Rugby League, Better value for money i think

Isn't Rugby 2004 already out, or is that NZ over there? :? :?

Mario

Juniors
Matta said:
umosay said:

I don't think its has been released on PC in NZ yet (could be wrong). PS2 version is out.

sheep

Juniors
Mario said:
I don't think its has been released on PC in NZ yet (could be wrong). PS2 version is out.

shhhhhhh mario your not suppose to advertise the competition!

umosay

Juniors
Matta said:
umosay said:

Not the PC version.

Nick

Juniors
I pre-ordered from GPStore (Australia), just for arguement sake say the game comes out oct 30, about how many days after that do u's think i'll get my copy??

It's just I once bought shane warne cricket on the internet, and i didn't get it for about 4months after i ordered it and the game had been out for a year before i ordered it. I forget which site i ordered it from.

Just asking how reliable GPStore is......

I pre-ordered from GPStore (Australia), just for arguement sake say the game comes out oct 30, about how many days after that do u's think i'll get my copy??

It's just I once bought shane warne cricket on the internet, and i didn't get it for about 4months after i ordered it and the game had been out for a year before i ordered it. I forget which site i ordered it from.

Just asking how reliable GPStore is......

Yeah I pre-ordered through GP Store too and I'm hoping they are quick.

I think Mario gave GP Store in NZ the seal of approval so hopefully the Aust. store are prompt as well.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
I'm guessing the game will come out on either the 24th or 31st of October. I'm pretty sure most games come out on a Friday.

Matta

Juniors
I'm hoping it comes out on a Monday because bloody EB hold games for two days before releasing them and because I'm in Liverpool (Sydney) every Wednesday, and I don't want to wait an extra six days.

Anyway, I'm settled for the date 30th October.

Mario, is there a date set, yet? I know Sidhe aren't in charge of distrubution but you would know, wouldn't you?

Mario probably knows when it will be coming out but he can't tell us until it is official.
I just hope we find out a release date shortly ...

Matta

Juniors
LORD_REYNOLDSON said:
i dont trust it........they dont say anything about super league and hasnt the game been in development for almost 2 years??????? some1 send them a death threat... :evil: :twisted:

uhhh... sorry... but who are you aiming this at, reynoldson?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
According to dstore, the PC version will be released on 5th November and the PS2 and Xbox versions on 30th November......

TripleM

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
According to dstore, the PC version will be released on 5th November and the PS2 and Xbox versions on 30th November......

The thing I don't get is why people keep saying "this store says this date" when we all know its not true..

izzo

Juniors
on NRL on FOX they go released this month last week they said that then at Wariors panthers game they said the same thing??? they seem to have finished it so gimme a copy :D