What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

Blunty

Juniors
Yea I was in EB at Chatswood today and asked whether there was release date, and the guy said 14th of November straight away. No looking or anything so he was pretty confident. Also He said you will not get a copy if you haven't pre - ordered for anywhere between a couple of weeks and a month.

Bulldogs2003

Juniors
Well i asked a guy at EB Roselands when i preordered my copy about the release date and he told me late november early december so it seems like every store has its own opinion i personally think it will be out late october early november cant mario just clear this up for us it would make it alot easier for us all i dont see why he wouldnt give us an aproximate date

EMO_24

Juniors
Are they waiting for the end of both NRL and Superleague comps so all teams are ranked as they finished the year. I mean the Panthers at the start of the year were 100 to 1 but finished Premiers. Maybe they are tweaking the ratings a bit. Maybe????

devonuto

Juniors
EMO_24 said:
Are they waiting for the end of both NRL and Superleague comps so all teams are ranked as they finished the year. I mean the Panthers at the start of the year were 100 to 1 but finished Premiers. Maybe they are tweaking the ratings a bit. Maybe????

Now that's worth waiting for...

TripleM

Juniors
slippery eel said:
i went to the video store on the weekend and was told the official release date is 12th November.

blunty said:
Yea I was in EB at Chatswood today and asked whether there was release date, and the guy said 14th of November straight away. No looking or anything so he was pretty confident. Also He said you will not get a copy if you haven't pre - ordered for anywhere between a couple of weeks and a month.

How many times do people like you have to be told? Every single shop is making up a release date and being confident about it! THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE YET. as I have said countless times on this forum.

slippery eel

Juniors
TripleM said:
slippery eel said:
i went to the video store on the weekend and was told the official release date is 12th November.

blunty said:

How many times do people like you have to be told? Every single shop is making up a release date and being confident about it! THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE YET. as I have said countless times on this forum.

thanks for the info!. :roll:

Monkey

Juniors
this is what i mean about negative. wrong information is being given and people are pissed off. if SIDHE/HES or whoever cant see this then they've got problems. i dont care if they say 25th of december, just give us a bloody date.

***MH***

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
According to dstore, the PC version will be released on 5th November and the PS2 and Xbox versions on 30th November......
dStore now says it will be released on the 14th November....

anyone taking bets for release dates?

panthersballboy

Juniors
Last year I read it was going to be released at the start of the season, then they said july, then october now it looks like it's going to be later. It better be damn good being pushed back this much.

EMO_24

Juniors
I would of released it at the Grand Final at the merchandise stall. If 10,000 copies were bought they would collect $1 million dollars. Whenever it is released, i have waited years for a great league game so a few weeks wont hurt.

Rise Against

I was at Gamesmen at Penshurst and he said it was officially put back to mid november 2day

I dont wanna sound like every other tom dick and harry here but uts what i heard

TripleM

Juniors
OK, so now I know what you heard :)
Now if only I could hear the release date somewhere.. wonder what Sony are doing today..

scottie b

Juniors
I hope I don't aggravate anyone, but yesterday Games Warehouse was advertising 30/10 as the release date but after reading Totally Bitchin's post I checked now iand its been update to 30/11.

Please say it ain't so...(and please mean it) :cry:

Azkatro

First Grade
I've preordered through Game Warehouse and just got this email:

Hi there,

The distributors of NRL Rugby League have informed us that the release of
this title has been delayed by around a month, and is now due around the end
of November.
We hope that the release will proceed on track for this new date.
In the meantime, check out the official site for screenshots and a trailer
<http://www.trubluentertainment.com/>
(Please Note - the release date on the front page has not been updated as
yet ..)
Cheers,
Tiffany McAdam
Games Warehouse
www.gameswarehouse.com.au
(02) 9648 5656