What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

Matta

Juniors
I'm SUPER/MEGA/HUMUNGOUS/ULTRA/ENORMOUS/EXTRA/YADIHYAHYAH confident that the game WILL come out this month.

If not then this is me:
](*,) <----------------- me

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Mario is there any chance you can tell us when you can publish when the official release date is, because it is bad enough that we don't know yet and secondly it is equally worse that people and companies keep guessing, please, when will we know when it comes out ? ? ?

Thanks

Gaz.

Scotty

Juniors
Just to add to the confusion, i was told by Games Wizards thats its coming out sometime this month.

TripleM

Juniors
Scotty said:
Just to add to the confusion, i was told by Games Wizards thats its coming out sometime this month.
It is :) thats the only thing that we have been told. Mid-late october.. finally a shop that gets the info right..

Kasper

Bench
sheep said:
Mario how about an approximate date of when you will be telling us the release date? :D
I heard from someone in the chatroom two weeks atleast until we will be told of the release.

Matta

Juniors
Really, why can't they tell us now? Or even earlier? I'm guessing the only reason is that they haven't set one yet but there is no harm to telling us as early as possible and then we'll be able to shut those EB's up.

P.S. For the last time... I'm saying that it will come out this month... Most likely 30th October.

ParraMatt

Bench
TripleM said:
Scotty said:
It is :) thats the only thing that we have been told. Mid-late october.. finally a shop that gets the info right..

Is that for PS2 Version aswell?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I guess it makes you wonder though where they get these dates from.
Especially dstore who were very specific in saying 10th Nov for PC and 30th Nov for Xbox and PS2.

Are they just making them up or do they have inside information??

Kasper

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
Especially dstore who were very specific in saying 10th Nov for PC and 30th Nov for Xbox and PS2.

making them up

Matta

Juniors
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:

making them up

yeah. but WHY so late? cant they at least give a REALISTIC date? and all consoles are being released at the same time

CycloneSteve

Juniors
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:

making them up

Not that I am arguing with you at all, but you would think the stores would not put anything at all for the release date as they could have angry people banging down their door.

I mean...imagine if someone sees the release date of Nov 30th and goes "oh well its out then I will go buy it on Nov 30" but then the game is released on Oct 30 and it sells out in a month with the new batch due late December.....that person is gunna feel fairly ripped....

TripleM

Juniors
All the platforms will be coming out at the same time, which we have been told to expect mid to late october.

Kingling, you may have misheard, what was said in the chatroom today was that about 2 weeks ago someone was told 2 weeks until a release date :) so they were expecting something any day now.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Gamesmen at Penshurst has some fake posts put up and all these dragons stuff and fake grass with lines and stuff marked out with a big TV showing the previews. They had the boxart out and they also had a big poster saying Coming Soon..... November 2003. The bloke told me that they have put the game back a week or two to "smoothen" some things out. I have my doubts about this information, but why would they go to all the trouble to get posters printed if they were guessing?

beerboy

Juniors
haha anything after the 5th of Novembers fine cause ill be finished the HSC then, if any early ill fail it :lol:

We really shoulld know by now! i'ts becomming a joke its probebly only 3 weeks away and we have no offical release date and no mainstream advertising... it really is a strange way to try to sell a game...

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
shirkhan said:
i think its cool that they keep us guessing

Don't know about that mate, it's causing a lot of people more work by telling others who are guessing when the games coming out, that their guesses are incorrect.

We should at least be told when to expect the announcement of when the release date will be announced so people stop guessing and there's something for people to look forward to then.

Gaz.

Ausguy

Coach
Yeah i agree, its not like we are after more pics or vids, all we are asking is a release date, i gotta plan this sicky im having for release day lol, bit of consideration wouldt go astray, lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its almost scary that we dont have a release date yet