What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

broncos4eva

Juniors
I got exactly the same email from Games Warehouse about the game being delayed guys. After i read the post from Scotie B, i emailed them asking whats doing.....then they emailed me back with not EXACTLY the same wording, but my email read like this:

Hi there,

We check with HES yesterday and they told us it had been delayed a month or so and should be released in November.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
After reading a lot of the posts on this forum i am starting to think the delayed release of this game is having sereve mental affects on some of the people who operate on this board, and they are causing arguments over nothing, and to be honest i wouldn't be suprised if the admins shut it down because its plunging into pandomonium its really pathetic.

We all come on here for information, which at the day everyone is wanting at this stage of the development of the game, yet a select few people are willin to spoil that for some people, we've all seen one board that we all were on, shut down because of the people on the forum ill-treating it, and im sure i speak for a lot of people when i say i dont want it to happen again !

What i am going to say though and again i bet i count for many others in this situation, that this release date is becoming farcical, it's getting beyond stupid, like i said in another post, many people are losing interest having to wait and wait and wait and wait for a game which was confirmed for september, then middle of october, then end of october, then star of novmember, then middle of november, and now look, the end of november.

Dont mean to sound stupid here, but Mario, or anyone involved in the game, please let us know whats going on here, because at this rate the players on the rosters of the game will all have been retirede about 5 years at the rate its going at the moment.

Thanks

Gaz.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
What i cant understand is Mario tells us he doesnt know if its delayed and says he has no idea about the release date yet a few different retailers/distributers tell us they have recieved an official letter from the makers saying it is delayed.

Who the hell do we believe at all?

As i stated in another thread.All i need to know is if i should keep my pre-order with GP store in NZ or should i just order with Alternative in UK?

Ive never known a fiasco like it!!!

Petebix

Juniors
the distributor is HES (in england (Poms R us or something) they're the one's that have been supposedly sending out the letters to the retailers not the makers of the game i.e Sidhe

Well just to add to all this I went to Games Wizards at Penrith today and asked them if they knew the release date and the guy there said it has been delayed til mid to late November.
So thats a few that have said retailers have told them this and since nothing has come from HES then it looks like this maybe the case. The retailers would have been checking in with HES as most have heaps of pre-orders so they would be keen to know when it's coming in, so until I hear different from HES I tend to beleive it will be mid to late November.

ortz18

Juniors
once again no one wants to here this, but harvey norman has 14th november down as the date, and dicksmith said they havent received a date but assume it will be november.

KeckDiddy

Juniors
Yeh I agree If this Game gets delayed one more time i am gonna get really cut..... :evil: :evil: :evil: it seems like it is almost in certain that the game isn't coming out on the 30th of October I hope 15th November is right and we won't be waiting for TOOOOO much longer :roll: :roll:

hulkster

Juniors
i know this is going to upset some people but i bought the the australian official playstaion mag today in it they said it wont be out until nov 30 :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

***MH***

Bench
just in comparrison, how long do other games announce their release dates before they are released?

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
I think that if this game gets delayed beyond the 15th november there will be so many people, including myself who arnt happy with the goings on, i just hope that its out on the 15th or 14th of november as they have said because thats not so long away but if its say end of november its another month and a half which is stupid.

Timmo

Juniors
My bro works at Harvey Norman, and they have been saying for ages that it will be released 14th November. But if I said that when I was told, everyone would have gone skitzo and told me it was going to be released in October. I have no problem with the delays. A LOT of games say "Coming out on 24th March" or whatever, but still get delayed, even though they have a set date and everything.
I'm dying to play this game too, but I'm willing to wait for it.

Caged Panther

First Grade
posted release dates for any game on any format are netoriously unrealiable, having said that I know xbox had a showcase of upcoming games for retailers recently and rugby league was on show which begs the question why the further delay?

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Im just wondering if the game has a bug on it, as it has been sent to microsoft and at this point the release date was still 30th october, and then all of a sudden, while it is at microsoft for testing, the release date goes back until the 15th of november. I just hope this isnt the case but it sure seems coincidental.