What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

TripleM

Juniors
Did you not read my last post?

Come on, we find out from Mario the game will be released in the first two weeks of december and the next day you are pestering him again for an official date. Give it a break.

foetus_head

Juniors
Ohh...i dont wanna wait, can someone post some new screenshots (paticularly some state of origin ones as I havemt seen many) so that we can hopefully hold out until the release...

TripleM

Juniors
Incorrect, aussie and nz are getting it at the same time. if the guess that the websites have is correct, aussie will get it on that date too. neither country has the date confirmed, but they're definitely the same date.

nz_kid

Juniors
Sciencentifcully we get it before the auusies because we are 3 hours ahead of someparts of aussie. So you will be still asleep maybe and we will have it :D

KINGLING said:
nibbletjones said:
the game was developed in NZ so why shouldn't we get it a week earlier???
What would be the point in holding it back in Australia, when it is ready?

the original plan was to release it in nz a week earlier but that probably will change due to the hold ups.

Razor

Coach
According to EB it passed Sony's approval.

The PC & Xbox versions had already been fully pressed and ready to go and will go on sale on 27th November.

The PS2 version will be released on the 2nd December, although in limited stock until the 9th December.

If that's true, why did they have to wait for approval before releasing the PC & Xbox versions if they'll be on sale earlier anyway?

ChiaPete

Juniors
Its not true. Well perhaps the passing sony's approval is true but I'm under the impression that the game will be released same day on all platforms, that is why x-box and pc haven't been released yet.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

nz_kid

Juniors
I'm going to hire the game out first just incase it's not as good as everyone is saying. And if it's not as good as people say it is then i will cancell my pre oder , but if it is good i will be still buy it. I reckon it will alright theres a few things i dont like about it. 1) how u have to press the x button rapetly to sprint and build up power. 2) How in that review they that the player graphics werent as good as the pictures. :D :D :D :D

Razor

Coach
nz_kid said:
I'm going to hire the game out first just incase it's not as good as everyone is saying. And if it's not as good as people say it is then i will cancell my pre oder , but if it is good i will be still buy it. I reckon it will alright theres a few things i dont like about it. 1) how u have to press the x button rapetly to sprint and build up power. 2) How in that review they that the player graphics werent as good as the pictures. :D :D :D :D

Pressing the sprint button rapidly is much better than holding it down.

Don't waste the $8 to hire it out. Buy it. If you don't like it take it back. I've done that before.

nibbs

Bench
So:

NZ release date is December 5th
Australia release date Decemeber 12th-15th

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

TripleM

Juniors
nibbletjones said:
So:

NZ release date is December 5th
Australia release date Decemeber 12th-15th

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
No, it will be released 12-15th December for both countries. I don't know who keeps bringing up these rumours that NZ are getting it a week early, we've been continually told it will be the same in both countries.

Latest posts