What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Funnily enough She-rex knocked back a substantial offer from the goons.....wanted to play for a competitive club.

Oh yeah, because that was confirmed by reputable sources and you're not just pulling it out of thin air.
I wonder if some of the illegal substances that the Cronulla staff provide will do something about that extra weight he's carrying?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Oh yeah, because that was confirmed by reputable sources and you're not just pulling it out of thin air.
I wonder if some of the illegal substances that the Cronulla staff provide will do something about that extra weight he's carrying?
Wow....you really have lost your shit Tom. Where are all the old-school dragons fans like Ronnie,Gregstar,Hutty,J.B? Someone who at least knows how to dish out some banter...Like i said - back to the premiers forum for me.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Wow....you really have lost your shit Tom. Where are all the old-school dragons fans like Ronnie,Gregstar,Hutty,J.B? Someone who at least knows how to dish out some banter...Like i said - back to the premiers forum for me.

Are you going to offer a retort or just play the 'you're obviously beneath me' game.
I'd advise someone who is commenting on a rival clubs forum with a name like '2012.. Sharks Year' to also collect the shit that they have lost.

Yes mate, you've already said back to the premiers forum twice now, yet alas you are still here.
Late on your promises, just like your club is late on delivering a premiership.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

With you posting in here, does that mean you have finally rid yourself of that awful hangover you get when drinking Powers Bitter at the Ronson / Endeavour/ Cleanaway/ Remondis/ Fishermans Friend/ Toyota swamp?
We have enough She-Rex's in our squad and he's too old for us. I hear he might get a gig in the BWB over 35's down the road and will help bring your average squad age down to 38 though? Your squad will be able to play on the following summer in the Australian Masters Tournament ffs !
How's the cabinet looking? :smile:

With you posting in here, does that mean you have finally rid yourself of that awful hangover you get when drinking Powers Bitter at the Ronson / Endeavour/ Cleanaway/ Remondis/ Fishermans Friend/ Toyota swamp?
We have enough She-Rex's in our squad and he's too old for us. I hear he might get a gig in the BWB over 35's down the road and will help bring your average squad age down to 38 though? Your squad will be able to play on the following summer in the Australian Masters Tournament ffs !
It's not empty Jubilee!

Took a shit load of cleaning though, the dust was at least a foot high

:joy::joy:
Got your voice back yet mate?
Did you end up getting the roll of carpet back that was stolen that time robbers broke into the trophy room?
All good mate.

Carpet was found in the swamp out back of endeavour. Toyota, shark park. Remondis, Southern Cross Group Stadium. What was truely odd was a bunch of old fencing that strangely resembled that of kogarah council oki Jubilee,

Old Timer

Coach
Get a life old timer you need to chill.
Just love it when this is the best you can do when you are challenged about you "being in the know".
If you had info and waited until comfortable that it was prudent to share it on the forum I would have no problem.
In fact that is not what you have done and you continue to hide in the shadows and become dismissive of people asking you to validate your post.
For the record I have a great life but you need some ticker to have a go and put your information out there.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Believe it or not they still sell Powers Bitter in the old summertime bar...could be a bit dusty though -still waiting for the last keg from '87 to run out!. In regards to the trophy cabinet I'll let you in on a little secret.....we were too embarrassed to have just the Amco cup on display so we kept it in a filing cabinet (right next to Zappia's knuckle dusters). How's the emperor going over your way...any truth to the rumor he's had the deadlocks changed on his office and him and Mary and about 10 cartons of crownies are partaking in a off-season performance (or lack there-of) review? All the best for the off-season J.B.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Kalyn Ponga from Cowboys

Back to the much maligned topic.

Yeah, I'm sort of thinking the same way twinkletoes. He's the only "unknown" who hasn't really secured his future as yet.
Problem is he wants fullback, so where would that leave Dugan (at present) and Dufty (in the future)?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Are you going to offer a retort or just play the 'you're obviously beneath me' game.
I'd advise someone who is commenting on a rival clubs forum with a name like '2012.. Sharks Year' to also collect the shit that they have lost.

Yes mate, you've already said back to the premiers forum twice now, yet alas you are still here.
Late on your promises, just like your club is late on delivering a premiership.
Really Tom, as a guy that follows a side that's won one comp in the last 35 years I would have expected that you'd have a little empathy for a long suffering sharks fan. I basically passed comment on a thread that I'm sure plenty of your fellow dragons fans would be cringing at. Time to lighten up and enjoy the mediocrity that is "Dragons footy"

hazzbeen

Bench
Really Tom, as a guy that follows a side that's won one comp in the last 35 years I would have expected that you'd have a little empathy for a long suffering sharks fan. I basically passed comment on a thread that I'm sure plenty of your fellow dragons fans would be cringing at. Time to lighten up and enjoy the mediocrity that is "Dragons footy"
Mate good luck to you , I only wish that we could have been as competitive as your team . At the moment we are only a shadow of a once feared and well run club . Anyway enjoy your win , as for us I really dont know where we are heading .