What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Hearing whispers about us being front runners for Kalyn Ponga's signature. Yet to have it confirmed from a credible source though.

There's all sorts of whispers on the internet at the moment about us being interested in Ponga. I highly doubt he'll leave the Cowboys though unless we throw crazy money at him.

I can confirm that we are interested but also valentine holmes .

If this is true, then the club is all but giving away their plans for Dugan to be a long term centre. Holmes would be great but I doubt he'd leave Cronulla, he looks happy there.

Old Timer

Coach
I can confirm that we are interested but also valentine holmes .

"I can confirm" so are you making the offer?

Absolutely laughable.

There isn't a player that has, is or will be on the market, that we will not be interested in or negotiating with or linked to because of posters like you.

You are the Im of all posters.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
There's all sorts of whispers on the internet at the moment about us being interested in Ponga. I highly doubt he'll leave the Cowboys though unless we throw crazy money at him.

If this is true, then the club is all but giving away their plans for Dugan to be a long term centre. Holmes would be great but I doubt he'd leave Cronulla, he looks happy there.

That is the rumour, no-one has matched our offer so far

emu62

Juniors
That is the rumour, no-one has matched our offer so far

.We might have offered him more than anyone else but it is also a good ploy by player managers to quote our club, as every one knows how desperate we are, thus making these inflated offers quite believable. Truly a sad indictment of what we have become

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
The bloke is 18 or so. Half a million a year for a bloke who has played two games... lets get real. Back to the Cleary rumour; pay half a million for him.

Reactions: Qdf