What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

If someone has actually signed with us on November 1 and given the ten day cooling off period we should have an announcement on November 11.

Isn't November 11 a Friday.

Old Timer

Coach
If someone has actually signed with us on November 1 and given the ten day cooling off period we should have an announcement on November 11.

Isn't November 11 a Friday.
100% correct and of course John Moz said he would,

Let us people not in the know
Know what he knows
Because he is in the know
Before the press make any announcements known

So that therefore means today or tomorrow

We will either know more,
Know the same
Or know less
Than what we already know we know.

Hopefully that clears it up for you and if you know anything you can add to this riveting thread you know what to do with that.

blacksafake

First Grade
100% correct and of course John Moz said he would,

Let us people not in the know
Know what he knows
Because he is in the know
Before the press make any announcements known

So that therefore means today or tomorrow

We will either know more,
Know the same
Or know less
Than what we already know we know.

Hopefully that clears it up for you and if you know anything you can add to this riveting thread you know what to do with that.
I don't know much but i do what you mean.;)

Old Timer

Coach
Reading this thread, does anyone else get the feeling John Moz ran over Old Timers cat?
Reading this thread, does anyone else get the feeling John Moz ran over Old Timers cat?
Just cant abide with people who want to make out like they know things that others could never know, allude to it, never put their so called intel on the line to be proven correct or otherwise and then give excuses as to why nothing is forthcoming.
Lots get it right and lots get it wrong and there is lots of healthy debate, cut and thrust and disagreements which is the very purpose of this place.
John Moz reminds me of our attack over the last few years "crabbing sideways".
I would respect him if he at least took the line on but he doesn't want to go anywhere near the ball for fear he might get tackled.

saintzrule

Juniors
And as a bonus, Choc and Tinghahttp://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/804176963630/National-Indigenous-Football-Championships

_Johnsy

Referee
Just cant abide with people who want to make out like they know things that others could never know, allude to it, never put their so called intel on the line to be proven correct or otherwise and then give excuses as to why nothing is forthcoming.
Lots get it right and lots get it wrong and there is lots of healthy debate, cut and thrust and disagreements which is the very purpose of this place.
John Moz reminds me of our attack over the last few years "crabbing sideways".
I would respect him if he at least took the line on but he doesn't want to go anywhere near the ball for fear he might get tackled.

I've been on this forum since it's inception.

There has always been numerous posters who post as if they have inside info. Many do have inside info, but that info does not often eventuate (by default is wrong & yet not held to account as Jon moz has). Many have asked for additional info/sources, but say they cannot reveal, which is understandable. I've never met John moz, but for some reason it's obvious that you've taken exception to his post (whereas many have done the same thing while you've been on JA) & yet your response is never as aggressive as it has been in this post. To be honest mate, it doesn't paint you in a complementary light, & it's the only time I've seen you do it, so i can only summise that there is something else going on, or he's run over your cat ;-)

Old Timer

Coach
I've been on this forum since it's inception.

There has always been numerous posters who post as if they have inside info. Many do have inside info, but that info does not often eventuate (by default is wrong & yet not held to account as Jon moz has). Many have asked for additional info/sources, but say they cannot reveal, which is understandable. I've never met John moz, but for some reason it's obvious that you've taken exception to his post (whereas many have done the same thing while you've been on JA) & yet your response is never as aggressive as it has been in this post. To be honest mate, it doesn't paint you in a complementary light, & it's the only time I've seen you do it, so i can only summise that there is something else going on, or he's run over your cat ;-)

Whether you have been on this forum for 5 minutes or its inception has no relevancy so not sure why you needed to tell me that.
Your summation as to my responses is quite incorrect I am merely questioning him re his post and that is not uncommon for me to do so.
I just consider John Moz to be arrogant with his attitude on this matter and dislike his lack of or actual response to those that have asked him questions.
The culmination of that was his post to Cussy re a PM and he would give additional information.
If you want a secret society then why post at all.
If you think I am giving him the bushy end of the pineapple then you would be correct and he isn't the first nor will he be the last.

_Johnsy

Referee
Whether you have been on this forum for 5 minutes or its inception has no relevancy so not sure why you needed to tell me that.

In context to state I have seen literally thousands of "inside info" not come to fruition. as a result of that I thought your response was OTT, but I can see your trying for the angry old man angle. I'll let you be.

Old Timer

Coach
In context to state I have seen literally thousands of "inside info" not come to fruition. as a result of that I thought your response was OTT, but I can see your trying for the angry old man angle. I'll let you be.
No issues this end.

Old Timer

Coach
Old timer is full of it both ends.
Yep the type of response I would expect.
How about answering the questions you have been repeatedly asked not just by me but by plenty of others as well?
Or do I have to send the secret password or symbol to be part of the group that know so much but say so little?