What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

monsterkev

Juniors
Whether you have been on this forum for 5 minutes or its inception has no relevancy so not sure why you needed to tell me that.
Your summation as to my responses is quite incorrect I am merely questioning him re his post and that is not uncommon for me to do so.
I just consider John Moz to be arrogant with his attitude on this matter and dislike his lack of or actual response to those that have asked him questions.
The culmination of that was his post to Cussy re a PM and he would give additional information.
If you want a secret society then why post at all.
If you think I am giving him the bushy end of the pineapple then you would be correct and he isn't the first nor will he be the last.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Whats so ridiculous players are being released there is more news to come .

Okay, what news?
(this is the part where you disappear and not respond, but eventually return and respond to people who call you out on your bullshit and not to the people asking you questions in the first place.)

cussy

Juniors
If John's posts are stressing you out this much you need to keep on banging on about it you need to get a life or better still go see someone-CHILL THE f**k UP MAN.

Walpole

Juniors
I feel as though I've mentioned this before but, oh well, here goes...This is the stupidest f####### thread of all time. Congrats John moz, you've attained a new level and sucked us all (myself very much included) in to your world of drivel (or should that be dribble?).

We'll played sir, we'll played.

Here's to the off season and making us all long for a Mary press conference in preference to this shit.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
If John's posts are stressing you out this much you need to keep on banging on about it you need to get a life or better still go see someone-CHILL THE f**k UP MAN.
Your lack of comprehension is as outstanding as John Moz's posts.

You confuse our requests for answers and accountability with us being stressed.

Your responses actually indicate that you are the one who is getting stressed over the pressure being applied to your messiah.

All the "chill and get a life man comments" are just throw away lines to try and defend the indefensible, which in simple terms is that, he has put forward the theory that he knows "stuff" others don't know, but unless he tells us that, we consider he knows nothing and you don't like it.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
While I hope you're right as I think Lafai has fallen well down the pecking order when it comes to centres, I'm not sure another club would take him with a court case pending.

Lafai is standing his ground at the moment unless a better offer comes his way.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Lafai and Marketo should both be released but won't.
There's a difference between having depth and carrying dead weight.
We have plenty of depth in the centres (i.e Milne, Aitken, Macdonald, Dugan, I.Thompson, Herbert, Dodd)
We also have plenty of depth in the backrow, and if anybody tells me Marketo is a legitimate back-up hooker option, I will fair dinkum find you and give you an uppercut.
Releasing Lafai would be ideal because his contract would be worth a little more than we'd like to be carrying.

and if anybody tells me Marketo is a legitimate back-up hooker option, I will fair dinkum find you and give you an uppercut.
QUOTE]

Hi TomRedVRiver,

I have just received a message from our Head Coach Paul McGregor and I quote "Jake Marketo is a legitimate back-up hooker option".

I believe Paul can be found down around the Wollongong area most days over the next few weeks (preferable in the line up at Centrelink).

TomRedVRiver

Bench
He's got to stand his ground because if anybody sees him run he will never get a gig.

You know how people say "I just spat out my drink" figuratively to suggest they found something funny?
Well, I actually just spat out my drink for real, literally, in real life.
Timing is everything. Well played OT.

SaintElroy

Juniors
I'm just waiting to see if he posts any information that isn't old and already been posted in here previously. So far ziltch. Time to put it on the line. I'm sure if he disclosed whatever huge signing it won't be deterred by someone posting in a public forum. Besides if it's for 2018 will still have a long way to go until they do a backflip when they find out Mary has been extended for a further 3 yrs :joy::joy::joy:

Latest posts