What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

cussy

Juniors
Your lack of comprehension is as outstanding as John Moz's posts.

You confuse our requests for answers and accountability with us being stressed.

Your responses actually indicate that you are the one who is getting stressed over the pressure being applied to your messiah.

All the "chill and get a life man comments" are just throw away lines to try and defend the indefensible, which in simple terms is that, he has put forward the theory that he knows "stuff" others don't know, but unless he tells us that, we consider he knows nothing and you don't like it.
Bahaaaaa haaa haaaaa good one lol

Lafai and Marketo should both be released but won't.
There's a difference between having depth and carrying dead weight.
We have plenty of depth in the centres (i.e Milne, Aitken, Macdonald, Dugan, I.Thompson, Herbert, Dodd)
We also have plenty of depth in the backrow, and if anybody tells me Marketo is a legitimate back-up hooker option, I will fair dinkum find you and give you an uppercut.
Releasing Lafai would be ideal because his contract would be worth a little more than we'd like to be carrying.
I think sometimes you gave yourself 1 million uppercuts.

Old Timer

Coach
Mate, give it a f**ken rest - it's getting old.

OK looks like I've got one up the arse form the right boot

This must have been the left boot?

"Alright f**k ya, its 1st November... Hit me with it!

I'm ready!"

I'll wait with you until the answer arrives.

boot

Juniors
OK looks like I've got one up the arse form the right boot

This must have been the left boot?

"Alright f**k ya, its 1st November... Hit me with it!

I'm ready!"

I'll wait with you until the answer arrives.
Well done, your learnt to search previous posts...

Out of interest, have you any contacts within the club and/or actually know what's happening behind the scenes at the moment?

Gareth67

First Grade
Merely an observation, but can you imagine if we were all stuck in a life- boat together , you would be afraid to sleep , as when you awoke , you would more than likely have a arm or leg missing ! And if we wanted desert , your nose also .

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach

Out of interest, have you any contacts within the club and/or actually know what's happening behind the scenes at the moment?

No contacts what soever but having followed the club for an extremely long time I think I can come up with some reasonably scenarios.

For the record if I did have any contacts and I was given any info and told it was on the Q T I would never post thus my disagreement with John Moz.

For mine if you want to allude to something then give it all or say absolutely nothing.

I daresay there is actually very little "inside" information anywhere on this forum and that there is would be well less than 50% accurate.

Old Timer

Coach
Merely an observation, but can you imagine if we were all stuck in a life- boat together , we would be afraid to sleep , as when we awoke , we would more than likely have a arm or leg missing ! And if we wanted desert , our nose also .
"Lifeboat" a Hitchcock masterpiece well worth watching Gareth.

Old Timer

Coach

No contacts what soever but having followed the club for an extremely long time can come up with some reasonably scenarios.

For the record if I did and I was given any info and told it was on the Q T
I would never post thus my disagreement with John Moz.

For mine if you want to allude to something then give it all or say absolutely nothing.

I daresay there is actually very little "inside" information anywhere on this forum and that there is would be well less than 50% accurate.

boot

Juniors
No contacts what soever but having followed the club for an extremely long time I think I can come up with some reasonably scenarios.

For the record if I did have any contacts and I was given any info and told it was on the Q T I would never post thus my disagreement with John Moz.

If it give us desperadoes some hope to hold onto, what's the damage done? I appreciate any update, opinion or perceived incorrect 'inside info'.

Post away @John moz, you've got my vote #makeStGeorgegreatagain

Gareth67

First Grade
"Lifeboat" a Hitchcock masterpiece well worth watching Gareth.

Yes , was that the one where they sank a U-Boat and the survivor was the German captain , who was killing off the other survivors from the ship ?
I think he has also taken some type of energy pill that kept him going , whilst everyone else was struggling to live , whatever , it was indeed a great film . Use to really enjoy those old black and white pictures , excellent actors and actresses.

Yeah, well ,back to the Rugby League , what is this I hear about Mary , toying with the idea , of starting big Mose at half-back ?

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Yes , was that the one where they sank a U-Boat and the survivor was the German captain , who was killing off the other survivors from the ship ?
I think he has also taken some type of energy pill that kept him going , whilst everyone else was struggling to live , whatever , it was indeed a great film . Use to really enjoy those old black and white pictures , excellent actors and actresses.

Yeah, well ,back to the Rugby League , what is this I hear about Mary , toying with the idea , of starting big Mose at half-back ?

Gareth
Now you got Mary thinking.
Mose at 7 JDB at 6 lol

SaintElroy

Juniors
He did say it would be huge as long as we didn't stuff it up in the 24 hrs of announcement and cooling off period. We must have stuffed up. Or we signed a unicorn.

Latest posts