What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

John moz

Juniors
Very slow on negotiations we might have a new no 6 and captain in jack bird on a long term deal for the future of the dragons. With widdop possibly returning back to storm or home to superleague.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
John, not sure how fair dinkum you are, but is it for next year or 2018? I'd be happy with Bird in the 6; that fella can play, no doubt about it.

Old Timer

Coach
SOO centre playing with Premiers and a strong squad with a possible opening at FB where he wants to play to come back to a club he payed out on when he left, to take the 6 jumper a position which he doesn't play with a team and coach who are lacklustre and cellar dwellers and he gets the captaincy at 21 years of age as a bonus
Yep that sounds like the correct path to an Australian jumper

John moz

Juniors
Negotiations with player managers are requesting for the news on a new coach 2018 before the end of the year .Hasler and tony smith from superleague heavily linked for 2018.

Old Timer

Coach
Negotiations with player managers are requesting for the news on a new coach 2018 before the end of the year .Hasler and tony smith from superleague heavily linked for 2018.
OK scoop will we announce a new coach for 2018 before the end of this year?
Of course they won't as that would jeopardise our club and the club the new coach will come from.
So you now have your out for your preposterous post that started this thread.
You have got 330 posts all about something you didn't know outstanding and in case you didn't know Hasler and Tony Smith have long been linked to this club well before you turned up on the forum.

RED73V

Juniors
I thought this was a done deal hey!!! Just as long as management doesn't stuff this up ??
Now we are talking about who the coach will be?? Your red hot John woz not right :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Lets see Tony Smithy has already said no thanks and doesn't seem fussed about coming back.

Hasler who knows whats going on with him and the Dogs that is a possibility.

Bird is about to sign a new deal with the Sharks and looks like he is happy to never come back.

John moz

Juniors
OK scoop will we announce a new coach for 2018 before the end of this year?
Of course they won't as that would jeopardise our club and the club the new coach will come from.
So you now have your out for your preposterous post that started this thread.
You have got 330 posts all about something you didn't know outstanding and in case you didn't know Hasler and Tony Smith have long been linked to this club well before you turned up on the forum.
You seem to be concerned about my numbers of posts Old Timer .You have been on this forum for years and nothing has changed same old shit .

Old Timer

Coach
You seem to be concerned about my numbers of posts Old Timer .You have been on this forum for years and nothing has changed same old shit .

Love the throw away line when you can't provide any answers or the ones you do provide are all old hat.

For the record not at all worried about the number of your actual posts the reference was to the number of posts on this particular thread.

Now you claim to be an expert on my posts and that claim is about as accurate as your original post on this thread.

FlameThrower

Bench
Lets see Tony Smithy has already said no thanks and doesn't seem fussed about coming back.

Hasler who knows whats going on with him and the Dogs that is a possibility.

Bird is about to sign a new deal with the Sharks and looks like he is happy to never come back.
Wishful thinking in all cases...

BringTheNoise

Juniors
In the beginning, when OP first started this thread if you told me that it would grow to 17 pages and counting I would have laughed in your face.

Well played, John Moz. Well played.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
John Moz has ocupied everyone with nothing better to do. Bird has won a premiership with the Sharks and may want to win one with the Dragons.

Latest posts