What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2017 TV RATINGS!

Diesel

Referee
I'm sick of seeing Souths and Wests (along with Canterbury and Broncos) playing every week on FTA and it looks like others are as well... suck shit 9

El Diablo

Post Whore
Love the fake back slapping for winning the fox games on Sat night .

Hello!!! it's exclusive pay tv event ...

Should be 350k minimum

Either that or get the f**king games on FTA

We are wasting 300k + viewers every sat night
664969388001_4774286259001_8106254-20160226-080230-VIDEO-STILL.jpg

tri_colours

Juniors
I see we've got Wests on again this week. We need to start selecting the FTA games 6 or 7 rounds out. It's hurting the game showing crap matches each week,

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I see we've got Wests on again this week. We need to start selecting the FTA games 6 or 7 rounds out. It's hurting the game showing crap matches each week,

Been there done that

Everyone whinged about travel plans etc

Just get the schedule off ch9 ffs and control it

Can't wait for next year ..

And if these pricks at the NRL dont man up and pick the games fixture based on the best times and venues for most people to go to an nrl game .. we need to all give up

Attendance , atmosphere , players welfare then tv ratings need to be the way the fixture is planned by NRL in 2018 ..

And start working on it now ffs

Perth Red

Post Whore
Going to be really interesting and a test of how good or bad the nrl really are next year. Let's see if they really are going to control them or if it's another use it or lose it moment. If Broncos stop being on Friday nights then I guess we will know!

Nerd

Bench
Going to be really interesting and a test of how good or bad the nrl really are next year. Let's see if they really are going to control them or if it's another use it or lose it moment. If Broncos stop being on Friday nights then I guess we will know!
You would think the Broncos crowds would increase if they got more family friendly Sunday games instead of the Friday night regular slot their given now.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You would think the Broncos crowds would increase if they got more family friendly Sunday games instead of the Friday night regular slot their given now.

Yes, it's good for their corporates but keep hearing plenty of families won't become members due to Friday night games.

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
What people on here need to realize is that most are avid nrl watches. We attend games and we follow the game very closely. I agree that broncs get too much air time but as a qlder, I don't particularly want to see 2 Sydney teams play on a Thursday/Friday night either.
It will be interesting to see there reasoning behind there decisions and hopefully they use some commonsense. Maybe the storm can get some fta exposure finally.

Perth Red

Post Whore
NRL needs a reboot in Sydney, the crowds and tv audiences are woeful for the games supposed heartland.

Latest posts