What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Draw - 2024

azzah72

Bench
Interesting draw, not enough Saturdays for my liking but seems a reasonable opening and close to the season with a tough round 10-15.

Draw here

DJDL

Bench
'Soft' draw again eh?

It looks pretty tough for a month or so heading into the second bye but other than that, if we're serious, we should be entrenched in the top 8 all year, and looking at top 4.

Let's hope I don't live to regret that summation....

eddiesmith

Juniors
No trip to Newcastle? Must be a first!

Disappointing to be giving up a home game v Roosters though.

but how hard is it to do a draw where everyone plays each other then you do double ups? Playing Raiders twice in 4 weeks in first 8 weeks is dumb. Then to play Manly once in Rd 27!

R-15-3

Bench
No trip to Newcastle? Must be a first!

Disappointing to be giving up a home game v Roosters though.

but how hard is it to do a draw where everyone plays each other then you do double ups? Playing Raiders twice in 4 weeks in first 8 weeks is dumb. Then to play Manly once in Rd 27!
Feels like the first time in years we haven’t played Canberra in the final rounds tho

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Good draw but I hate that we don’t play two games in a row at Shark Park. Seems like we play there less and less every season

shadowboxer

First Grade
The lack of Saturday’s as mentioned is a bummer, but better for the family demographic. Flexi 5 for me by the sounds of it.
Easy draw? We had one this year but look how that went

Special K

Coach
The draw is awesome.

3 Saturday nights at home isn't that bad
4 Sunday games at home after it feels like f**k all this year
3 Friday nights 2 early ones so it won't be too packed
1 Thursday not bad

I'm lucky I work from home/can walk to the games so the Thursday and Friday night games don't bother me. I feel like last year we went big periods not at shark park where as this is more normal back at home.

Chimp

Bench
This really is a fantastic draw - hopefully the team don’t see it and get complacent. We should be right up challenging for the minor Premiership if we’re at all serious!

Even our byes and games around origin are very favourable.

1st Bye Round 5 - could have been a little later, but a good time to reflect on how season has started

Origin 1
Eels weekend before with both teams missing origin players - should be fairly even

Broncos away on the Saturday after - shame it’s not in Sydney, but they’ll definitely have more backing up or missing than us

Origin 2
2nd Bye before origin - now round 16, so a good gap since by

Dogs on the Friday - if we do have players in Origin, we can rest them and should still win

Origin 3
Tigers pre-origin - even if we are impacted by origin, should still have cattle to beat the Tiges

Bye 3 post-origin - now round 20… Would have been nicer a week or 2 later, but we’ve got a relatively easy run in, so no biggy.

Round out the season with Cows, Souths, Titans, Knights, Dragons, Warriors (home), Manly….

We should be very well placed after Origin, and then a nice run in home…. It’s there if we want it!

This really is a fantastic draw - hopefully the team don’t see it and get complacent. We should be right up challenging for the minor Premiership if we’re at all serious!

Even our byes and games around origin are very favourable.

1st Bye Round 5 - could have been a little later, but a good time to reflect on how season has started

Origin 1
Eels weekend before with both teams missing origin players - should be fairly even

Broncos away on the Saturday after - shame it’s not in Sydney, but they’ll definitely have more backing up or missing than us

Origin 2
2nd Bye before origin - now round 16, so a good gap since by

Dogs on the Friday - if we do have players in Origin, we can rest them and should still win

Origin 3
Tigers pre-origin - even if we are impacted by origin, should still have cattle to beat the Tiges

Bye 3 post-origin - now round 20… Would have been nicer a week or 2 later, but we’ve got a relatively easy run in, so no biggy.

Round out the season with Cows, Souths, Titans, Knights, Dragons, Warriors (home), Manly….

We should be very well placed after Origin, and then a nice run in home…. It’s there if we want it!
Where can I get me one of them chrystal balls ? Anyway , My Goal for 2024 is to make it to Shark park for at least ONE home game. Ill wear my tin foil hat and carry a chrystal ball,and make a complete fool out of meself.

come on god , Please allow it . I never asked for nuthing much else anyway . I dont even want no Mercedes benz.

Last edited: