What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL faces major turmoil as clubs threaten breakaway league

Von Hipper

Juniors
You must have an entire publishing team working for you with these posts Von.
Epic stream of consciousness posts. But more coherent than some of those early SoC authors (William Faulkner etc)...Then you seem to have an editor working for you as well. Brilliant.

Thank you. Im just a fast typer. I can listen to the news/video in background while banging out these posts with 70% attention.

OVP

Coach
You must have an entire publishing team working for you with these posts Von.
Epic stream of consciousness posts. But more coherent than some of those early SoC authors (William Faulkner etc)...Then you seem to have an editor working for you as well. Brilliant.

*vomits*

Von Hipper

Juniors

II just want to say at this point that that post we are talking about made me laugh so hard reading it back where I said ineffective and overweight. :)

And I know its ironic you have a chick in your bio you are manfully objectifying (but would have no chance with her) but you just 'vomited', too, like a chick would and lol-worthy (so you really need to man-up all over) but I really would much rather if we discussed the issues at hand.

Now, thats going to take a big man to do. Can you do that?

So here I am not entertaining your posts, they are inadequate, but rather remarking about my own posts to get back on track. If we're not doing that, we're wasting time, just like people try to manipulate my arguments into being falsehoods.

Von Hipper

Juniors
II just want to say at this point that that post we are talking about made me laugh so hard reading it back where I said ineffective and overweight. :)

And I know its ironic you have a chick in your bio you are manfully objectifying (but would have no chance with her) but you just 'vomited', too, like a chick would and lol-worthy (so you really need to man-up all over) but I really would much rather if we discussed the issues at hand.

So here I am not entertaining your posts, they are inadequate, but rather remarking about my own posts to get back on track. If we're not doing that, we're wasting time, just like people try to manipulate my arguments into being falsehoods.

Congratulations on quoting yourself, liking yourself and replying to yourself, Adam.

Hey, don't draw him into this. That post was funny.

But even so, you are entitled to join in the impotent bashing of myself. Its only showing you all up.

OVP

Coach

Who oh who will toss Von Hipper's salad ? You might have to ask Weiners to do that for you.

Von Hipper

Juniors
Who oh who will toss Von Hipper's salad ? You might have to ask Weiners to do that for you.

Yuh, at the end of this, thats irrelevant what I want. What really could well be happening is that another club or two will vote no.

Von Hipper

Juniors

The one word post now. This is just a power play from you. Its not working. Those internet tactics from circa 2002, yeh, but lame.

Any other way of looking at the world is unacceptable to the deplorable's on here - the trouble is, that I was right.

You know, about the attacks on my correct viewpoint - when has anyone ever won an argument by insulting,demeaning or attacking and slandering someone?

News LTD do this as well. And people on here have picked it up. They do it to heaps of people, not just myself. They will say his view is stupid, he's an idiot, they're dumb, they don't know, they have no idea .

Let me ask you how do you think people will go on if you talk to them like that? Especially when its an opposing viewpoint?

While I think there are some seriously sick individuals on this site (and no, its not perth red i think that of, or T Boon, or any of the others), its not unlike a lot of sites but this site is the worst for those kinds of people's unchecked rage with the world.

So what, I didn't agree with you - but guess what - I am right. And everything you do, just shows how low you are on the rungs of the ladders of this world. I dont care to say more or less on this, because no matter what is said against it, nothing will ever change that I was right, and people dug their heels in about me being right. Its very sad of them not that they were wrong - but that they did not seek to understand where I was coming from, and how I was right.

OVP

Coach
The one word post now. This is just a power play from you. Its not working. Those internet tactics from circa 2002, yeh, but lame.

Any other way of looking at the world is unacceptable to the deplorable's on here - the trouble is, that I was right.

You know, about the attacks on my correct viewpoint - when has anyone ever won an argument by insulting,demeaning or attacking and slandering someone?

News LTD do this as well. And people on here have picked it up. They do it to heaps of people, not just myself. They will say his view is stupid, he's an idiot, they're dumb, they don't know, they have no idea .

Let me ask you how do you think people will go on if you talk to them like that? Especially when its an opposing viewpoint?

While I think there are some seriously sick individuals on this site (and no, its not perth red i think that of, or T Boon, or any of the others), its not unlike a lot of sites but this site is the worst for those kinds of people's unchecked rage with the world.

So what, I didn't agree with you - but guess what - I am right. And everything you do, just shows how low you are on the rungs of the ladders of this world. I dont care to say more or less on this, because no matter what is said against it, nothing will ever change that I was right, and people dug their heels in about me being right. Its very sad of them not that they were wrong - but that they did not seek to understand where I was coming from, and how I was right.

Yes.

Von Hipper

Juniors

Yes. I do agree. You never persuade anyone by insulting them or labelling them. Stop reading news ltd articles, and you may find yourself being more charitable.

A digital department is a must for the NRL - in no other sport is this such an epidemic.

T-Boon

Coach
I find it interesting that the clubs have had Bart Campbell from Melbourne Storm represent them.

Since he has been in control of Melbourne they have made the decision to relocated their junior development system to Central Queensland abandoning Melbourne where they are meant to be growing the game. Bart has very little Rugby League background but has a big time business background.

To me it is indicative of the fact these clubs are purely about themselves and not about what is in the best interests of the future of Rugby League.

OVP

Coach
Yes. I do agree. You never persuade anyone by insulting them or labelling them. Stop reading news ltd articles, and you may find yourself being more charitable.

A digital department is a must for the NRL - in no other sport is this such an epidemic.

OK

DiegoNT

First Grade
I find it interesting that the clubs have had Bart Campbell from Melbourne Storm represent them.

Since he has been in control of Melbourne they have made the decision to relocated their junior development system to Central Queensland abandoning Melbourne where they are meant to be growing the game. Bart has very little Rugby League background but has a big time business background.

To me it is indicative of the fact these clubs are purely about themselves and not about what is in the best interests of the future of Rugby League.
How many melbourbe juniors did the storm produce before this fella decided to pull the plug on that system?

Von Hipper

Juniors

I've been thinking about this myself and why no one has brought it up. Its like many people around here are willfully gimping themselves.

How many melbourbe juniors did the storm produce before this fella decided to pull the plug on that system?

guy should be growing the melbourne system as well. You never hear anything about melbourne and juniors and growth. He's right they are out only for themselves.

Besides that bart is an outsider trying to help topple a rugby league-centric chairman while abandoning growing the game, seemingly. You don't find this bizzare they're not interested in the juniors down there? The first words out of barts mouth should be "ok, help us with juniors in victoria and you can have a vote".

T-Boon

Coach
Thats what I am getting at Von.
The Melbourne club's existence is really soley for the sake of expansion of the game and to grow the grass roots of the code in Melbourne (a task they have proven themselves to be pretty uninterested in) and here Melbourne Storm (more specifically Bart, a man who had never given a damn about Rugby League until 3 years ago) are taking the lead lecturing the NRL saying "give us and the other clubs more $, forget future expansion plans (expansion ends with us), we'll get our cut and invest it in our shiny new centre of excellence in......wait for it........central f**king queensland.

Latest posts