What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Great score STID! I tried to stick with you.....(why the hell did I sell DCE for Widdop!!!). Needed Kikau to score about 80 to be a chance once DCE smashed the sharks.

Been a great comp so far and best of luck to everyone in the finals.

Yeah that trade I was a very risky one! it was a great weekend for me but I reckon anyone could upset me in the finals all this talk of me being a favourite is nonsense!

I’m still kicking myself for choosing Shaun Johnson over Cameron Mcinnes :joy: this has been one of my best years in fantasy though.

callmack1

Staff member
Finals time, crunch time!! Was happy to pick up that top four spot and I feel like I'm somewhat building.

Been a great regular season and it's set to be a great finals series, best of luck to everyone!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It’s her our Fantasy finals... been a great season....may the best man win...

Gonna be hard to stop STID....

Hunters, Callmack and Windsor are chasing his tail.

With my team now what you see is what you get!

Do we think anyone from positions 5 to 8 can make a run through to say a prelim and cause a week two upset next week??

Very interesting...

I’ve gotta get last @Itsamansgame mate it’s gonna be a good contest. I’m hoping I’ll have a bit too much for ya...

hunters

Juniors
Should be a close one this weekend hunter. Good luck mate :thumbsup:
Sure will be close mate. Good luck to you too. Will be cheering extra loud for Gagai to keep Latrell quiet.

Been a real pleasure playing this comp with a bunch of guys that are good spirited and some of you are performing amazingly well. I know everyone disagrees on the main boards from time to time and it can get a bit personal bit this whole thread shows all the good things that can happen on the interwebs.

callmack1

Staff member
Sure will be close mate. Good luck to you too. Will be cheering extra loud for Gagai to keep Latrell quiet.

Been a real pleasure playing this comp with a bunch of guys that are good spirited and some of you are performing amazingly well. I know everyone disagrees on the main boards from time to time and it can get a bit personal bit this whole thread shows all the good things that can happen on the interwebs.
Yea man, I couldn't agree more!! it's so awesome having a decent sized comp with a great bunch of guys, it's really competitive too. This finals series is gonna be great to watch unfold. We're into it now and best of luck to everyone.

Don’t worry bro I’ll be cheering load for Gagai also. Priority’s lol. That truly is one of the reasons that I stopped playing fantasy soccer way back in the 90’s cos I hate cheering for any player playing against my team lol. I think the reason I’m still going strong here is cos of what you guys have said above it’s been a great comp with great company and zero Drama.

Looks like I got you this week mate. As far as I can see we both have Fifita and CS9 to play and that’s it unless you have a surprise transfer to play on me lol

hunters

Juniors
Looks like I got you this week mate. As far as I can see we both have Fifita and CS9 to play and that’s it unless you have a surprise transfer to play on me lol
I haven’t had transfers available since Eion Crossan was a boy. Gareth Widdop can suck my balls on the way to the never to be selected again lounge!

Well done mate. My only chance is to replace either Fifi or Cam Smith with Jahrome Hughes and pray to everything holy.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I haven’t had transfers available since Eion Crossan was a boy. Gareth Widdop can suck my balls on the way to the never to be selected again lounge!

Well done mate. My only chance is to replace either Fifi or Cam Smith with Jahrome Hughes and pray to everything holy.
You’ll beat me next week so don’t stress....