What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Games

redv13

Bench

Gareth67

First Grade
The NRL has issued ‘ a concerning act notice ‘ to him , “ which means they are keeping an eye on him - but he will be OK “ - says the journalist from FOXS .

Last week he kneed a try scorer as he went over the white line , in plain view , yet not one of Nines commentators said a word about it .

No doubt that this bloke is a very skilful player yet he is also and always was , a dirty player . Modest also , a bit of a legend in his own lifetime type .

Trifili13

Juniors
The NRL has issued ‘ a concerning act notice ‘ to him , “ which means they are keeping an eye on him - but he will be OK “ - says the journalist from FOXS .

Last week he kneed a try scorer as he went over the white line , in plain view , yet not one of Nines commentators said a word about it .

No doubt that this bloke is a very skilful player yet he is also and always was , a dirty player . Modest also , a bit of a legend in his own lifetime type .
Does he need to show the notice to his parents and return it signed? The NRL is a real joke with these BS notices and fines. Better off doing nothing than handing out these nothing penalties and riling supporters up even more. As the saying goes "better off having people think you are stupid than opening your mouth and confirming it".

Gareth67

First Grade
especially Nelson , he is a grub
Phil Rothfield has said that in the last 3 seasons that Nelson has on 10 occasions been found guilty of head shots on opponents yet on each of those occasions has escaped with a $3000 fine .

He is a repeat offender , however for reasons unknown to you and I they continue to give him monetary penalties whereas he should be on the sidelines for an extended period - Phil’s words .

The Titans Brian Kelly has received the full brunt of the judiciary’s wrath for his spear tackle on the Knights Dom Young and rightly so , however yet again the players from the ‘ also- rans ‘ of the competition are not on the protective species list of the NRL .

Now it’s nice to know that young Phil has finally spoken out about the big lug - something which we have known since Adam was a boy , but we all realize that with the semis only 2 weeks away , that he , Nelson will continue on with his aggressive play without a care in the world .🤔

Last edited:

dannyt

Coach
Phil Rothfield has said that in the last 3 seasons that Nelson has on 10 occasions been found guilty of head shots on opponents yet on each of those occasions has escaped with a $3000 fine .

He is a repeat offender , however for reasons unknown to you and I they continue to give him monetary penalties whereas he should be on the sidelines for an extended period - Phil’s words .

The Titans Brian Kelly has received the full brunt of the judiciary’s wrath for his spear tackle on the Knights Dom Young and rightly so however yet again the players from the ‘ also- rans ‘ of the competition are not on the protective species list of the NRL .

Now it’s nice to know that young Phil has finally spoken out about the big lug - something which we have known since Adam was a boy , but we all realize that with the semis only 2 weeks away , that he , Nelson will continue on with his aggressive play without a care in the world .🤔
I laughed when you described him as "Young" Phil Rothfield. Then I looked him up, and found this:
1661748395909.png
Source: https://www.tvguidetime.com/people/...kipedia-who-nationality-biography-385110.html

I thought that it couldn't be right, so I searched further and found this:
1661748488666.png
Source: https://www.mixedarticle.com/phil-rothfield-wikipedia-bio-and-age

So, Phil has had a hard life?????

Walpole

Juniors
I laughed when you described him as "Young" Phil Rothfield. Then I looked him up, and found this:
View attachment 65547
Source: https://www.tvguidetime.com/people/...kipedia-who-nationality-biography-385110.html

View attachment 65548

Phil must be writing those bios himself. Apparently he covered his first grand final in 1978, which by those accounts would have made him a baby, and, no doubt, less full of dribble than he is now.

dannyt

Coach
Phil must be writing those bios himself. Apparently he covered his first grand final in 1978, which by those accounts would have made him a baby, and, no doubt, less full of dribble than he is now.
Yes, I did notice that bit about covering the 1978 GF, but then year of birth was 1978! 🤣 🤣

I think his year of birth should be 1948 or 1958 (or 1878?), not 1978!

Gareth67

First Grade
View attachment 65547

View attachment 65548

Jehus H Chrust ! There must be a mistake there Danny , the chaps older than that ,surely ?

Still journalism does have its worries , but surely not to that extent . 😳

Dragon David

First Grade
The new Allianz Stadium hey! Nice looking that's for sure. All set up for the Rooster's women and men to win their games tonight. Old Uncle Nick will be cock-a-hoop. Cock-a-doodle-doo!

rasaint

Juniors
Phil is a max sharkies supporter and wants Solomona out to assist his beloved team? Phil never mentioned JWH who stands in the aggressive assertive hard style as expounded by the Roosters coach

jeffdragon

Bench
Look at the storm and eels flog bris and we eventually got the win but it was a struggle.
Ant the tigers who got bt by 66 by the chooks and raiders 42 up at ht and we were lucky the tigers stuffed it last week.
Shows how far we need to go.
Still a friggin ling way to go.