What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 19 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
It certainly was a great day at Manly.

Rd 19 Ladder:

rd19.jpg

Going up a notch? Without getting off our arses? So much for reward for effort. But we'll take it.

Blair

Coach
Is that Jamie Lyon or George Rose?
Jamie Lyon, I'd say. On 'Legends Day' Rose would be a rung down from the likes of Jamie Lyon, let alone Cliff Lyons, etc.

But he could still be there if he wanted to be. He won a premiership, of course.

JJ

Immortal
Jamie Lyon, I'd say. On 'Legends Day' Rose would be a rung down from the likes of Jamie Lyon, let alone Cliff Lyons, etc.

But he could still be there if he wanted to be. He won a premiership, of course.
It was a poor joke mate, Jamie looks like he’s been eating well

The judiciary have lost the plot, Kennedy looking at a week suspension because the ref got in his way when he was running support
Our favourite refs boss defended it, well that the fact it can't be acceptable.
The charge was a bit high. J Hughes got something similar earlier in the year.
But nothing for Gutho when ref blocked him vs the Knights.

Blair

Coach
David Morrow died today, sad news. Many Sunday afternoons spent listening to him, Warren Ryan and Craig Hamilton call footy
It is sad for sure. ABC Radio Grandstand is a big part of my life. When we moved up to our place here in Katoomba in 2006 there was a little, greasy radio in the kitchen and it was tuned to the ABC. It only went kaput a couple of years ago and it was sad to chuck it out.

His voice flowed through that so many times, good and bad times for a Warriors fan, of course.

Latest posts