What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL rebellion: Rugby league clubs want CEO Dave Smith gone or threaten to leave comp

Rosetta

Juniors
I'm not the biggest fan of Dave Smith or John Grant but this News agenda is pathetic and a blight on journalism. (if you can even call it that) I am sick to death of the media creating news stories instead of just reporting it, it's rampant across the industry in this country and it's a f**king disgrace, whatever these f**kwit professors from their ivory tower's are teaching journalism students these days, PLEASE f**kING STOP. We don't need activists and opinionists, just report the actual f**king NEWS.

docbrown

Coach
Creepy was trying to talk up a revolt and Freddy was just laughing it off sarcastically saying 'we all look forward to reading your article, gonna beat up on the league' etc

Saw it and laughed. That's what rugby league identities need to be doing, calling News Limited out for their bullshit.

If they do that, the NRL can just get on with business.

Brutus

Referee
Paul Kent will no doubt be a delight to listen to on Triple M today.

His balance will astound.

babyg

Juniors
1. This is News Limited bullshit.

The NRL best strategy is for the commissioners & upper management to remain silent and instead get all 16 clubs to simply say we support the NRL CEO and the commission and all rumours of a breakaway competition are lies.

This.
But what are chances of clubs doing this. It is certainly in their best interests to do so.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Most of you sucked up the ASADA drama like anything they said was verbatim. Hooper, Kentface and That bourbon whore, gave it to our club good and proper.

Regardless of whether there was any truth to the matter.

Shitmerkins the lot of em.

Part of me wants it to be true though because I can't stand Smith or that Greengimp.

gallagher

Juniors
I wish that every time these stooges have their little speil the host would just reply by asking " who do you work for again? "
Whately on the offsiders declared he worked for Fox sports this morning. Are these twits declaring their interests? Is sort of a cash for comment scenario

bileduct

Coach
Oh for f**k's sake, listen to this Kent piece of shit whining on Triple M about how the NRL want to maximise the value of their television deal.

Triple M are just enabling this shit.

j5o6hn

Juniors
The problem with a lot of people running these 12 clubs is they should not be allowed to drive a bus let alone a million dollar football club,look at the damage being inflicted on Parramatta by past very bad management.

bileduct

Coach
The problem with a lot of people running these 12 clubs is they should not be allowed to drive a bus let alone a million dollar football club,look at the damage being inflicted on Parramatta by past very bad management.
And how long were the News Corpse Melbourne Storm rorting the News Corpse controlled NRL?

Latest posts