What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutch

First Grade
have you ever heard the story of the gridiron lover who spent his entire life in front of a computer trying to argue a point when he has already lost, then keep posting and posting and posting until the skin on his fingers have given way to bone, and he still hasnt won the argument, in fact he is not even close to winning the argument? we dont need to keep posting because us rugby league lovers won this argument about 450 posts ago, but im sure ill keep checking this thread and laughing, and probably add a few more uppercuts in, cause its fun to hit a f#*kwit while they are down. hahaha, LOSER

ozhawk66

Juniors
hutch said:
have you ever heard the story of the gridiron lover who spent his entire life in front of a computer trying to argue a point when he has already lost, then keep posting and posting and posting until the skin on his fingers have given way to bone, and he still hasnt won the argument, in fact he is not even close to winning the argument? we dont need to keep posting because us rugby league lovers won this argument about 450 posts ago, but im sure ill keep checking this thread and laughing, and probably add a few more uppercuts in, cause its fun to hit a f#*kwit while they are down. hahaha, LOSER

More higher reasoning from the ignorant who can't comprehend the bigger, faster, stronger and more mobile athlete. Athletes who aren't 17/18 years old.

ozhawk66 said:
No, mine gave me some while yours bent you over.

So that's why you continually use "your" instead of "you're" and the classic phopah...

hahahahahahaha

Didn't anyone ever tell you little man, if you're going to try flaming or even trolling, you have to be reasonably... smart....

Jae

Juniors
More higher reasoning from the ignorant who can't comprehend the bigger, faster, stronger and more mobile athlete. Athletes

2002-07-18-inside-stringer.jpg

Look mah, I'm an athlete!

Many NFL Players Fatter Than Couch Potatoes:

1 in 4 NFL Players Classified as Extremely Obese

Www.webmd.com

March 1, 2005 - Professional football players may be twice as likely to be considered obese as armchair quarterbacks.

Researchers found more than half of National Football League (NFL) players were obese according to their body mass index (BMI). Only about a quarter of other men in the same age group were obese.

In addition, more than a quarter of NFL players were classified as extremely obese (known as class 2 obesity).

http://www.ppmedsociety.com/newsletter/3-4-05.htm

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
So that's why you continually use "your" instead of "you're" and the classic phopah...

hahahahahahaha

Didn't anyone ever tell you little man, if you're going to try flaming or even trolling, you have to be reasonably... smart....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozhawk66

Main Entry: yours

Function: pronoun, singular or plural in construction
Etymology: Middle English from your + -s -'s
: that which belongs to you -- used without a following noun as a pronoun equivalent in meaning to the adjective your; often used especially with an adverbial modifier in the complimentary close of a letter <yours truly

Main Entry: you're

: you are

Grow up and get over it before you try the grammar game with me.

Bomber

Bench
How about you get over it?

This is a league forum. In case you didn't know, we discuss league here.

If you want to discuss NFL, there is an NFL forum.
If you want to discuss music, there is a music forum

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera

ozhawk66 said:
Quote:

: that which belongs to you -- used without a following noun as a pronoun equivalent in meaning to the adjective your; often used especially with an adverbial modifier in the complimentary close of a letter <yours truly

Yeah, let's play the grammar game. I like grammar games, they're fun.....

Jesus you're dumb...

ozhawk66 said:
So, your saying it's not true?

ozhawk66 said:
You just accused me of what your guilty of.

ozhawk66 said:
Not whining and flaming like your used too.

There's a few more, but I got bored. At least you're consistently stupid.

But wait, the best of all...

Phopah.

:lol:

Jae

Juniors
ozhawk66 said:
That stupid report was debunked days after it was released. Nice try.

By who? Don't just go and make statements without backing them up. Show me some evidence that that "stupid" report was debunked... ignoring your own unproven rantings, just looking at some of those lard buckets tells me the report is accurate.

Now, so you don't ignore the first thing I said and just reply to the 2nd irrelevant bit... show me proof that the report was incorrect.

ozhawk66

Juniors

Jesus you're dumb...

Phopah.

Quote:
Quote:

Jesus you're dumb...

You can't possibly be this stupefyingly, stupid. You just pointed out correct English as being wrong. And your telling me I'm dumb?

Careful, nubster.....you're digging yourself deeper the longer you wanna play.

ozhawk66

Juniors

Jesus you're dumb...

Quote:
So, your saying it's not true?

Quote:
You just accused me of what your guilty of.

Quote:
Not whining and flaming like your used too.

Phopah. :lol:

English lesson #2.......

Main Entry: your
Pronunciation: y&r, 'yur, 'yOr, 'yor
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English Eower; akin to Old English Eow you -- more at [size=-1]YOU[/size]
1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>, or object or objects of an action <your discharge>
2 : of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is at your right>
3 -- used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the <a trait... that sets him apart from your average professor -- James Breckenridge>
pixt.gif

Jesus your dumb. Now, grow up and get over it.

ozhawk66

Juniors
JW said:
Phopah, lol.

Up there with Aussie Dude's "demented pile of criticise".

Like a lot of lessons the NFL has to offer, that one also went over your head. Just like a Steven Wright joke.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Jae said:
By who? Don't just go and make statements without backing them up. Show me some evidence that that "stupid" report was debunked... ignoring your own unproven rantings, just looking at some of those lard buckets tells me the report is accurate.

Now, so you don't ignore the first thing I said and just reply to the 2nd irrelevant bit... show me proof that the report was incorrect.

The rest of the mainstream press and a multitude of other doctors within the profession. It's pure bunk. It was an article done up by a small number of obscure, so called scientist. Matter of fact, everyone laughed at it when it came out.

And there has been no follow up since that report.

Jae

Juniors
The rest of the mainstream press and a multitude of other doctors within the profession. It's pure bunk. It was an article done up by a small number of obscure, so called scientist. Matter of fact, everyone laughed at it when it came out.

You're full of sh*t. You come out with absolutely no solid evidence that it was laughed at by anyone, surely if it was by the "mainstream press and a multitude of other doctors" there'd be SOME evidence of it? Give yourself an uppercut, seriously mate you're an absolute joke.

I'll spell it out for you, this is what you have to do in order to "win" an argument... PROVE. THE. THINGS. YOU. SAY.

You do know what the mainstream press do don't you? They write about things... so where's any evidence of this report being dismissed by anyone of importance? Or anyone at all for that matter. You've got nothing.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Jae said:
You're full of sh*t. You come out with absolutely no solid evidence that it was laughed at by anyone, surely if it was by the "mainstream press and a multitude of other doctors" there'd be SOME evidence of it? Give yourself an uppercut, seriously mate you're an absolute joke.

I'll spell it out for you, this is what you have to do in order to "win" an argument... PROVE. THE. THINGS. YOU. SAY.

You do know what the mainstream press do don't you? They write about things... so where's any evidence of this report being dismissed by anyone of importance? Or anyone at all for that matter. You've got nothing.

Idiot. The major flaw in the report, by some broad in Carolina, used the BMI (Body Mass Index) without! considering [size=-1]height-to-weight ratio that does not consider body muscle versus fat. ...[/size] !

Get it! That's why the so called report was debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.