What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
NFL.......

I rate Cricket tougher then Grid Iron, there wear less pads then those pansy ass Americans.

Soft, soft, soft! Your toughest player would get eaten alive by our 200th toughest player.

Skills, Fitness and Toughness in league>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Skills, Fitness and Toughness in NFL.

:iwstupid: :-({|= :lol:

ozhawk66

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
If by "a few days" you mean six hours, then yes, it's been there for "a few days".

Go back, read some more and try again when your reading comp skills are up to par. Idiot.

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
I love both games but when it all comes down to it they are both far to different to compare.

BTW ozhawk what NFL team do you support?

ozhawk66

Juniors
Another reason why the NFL is a No Boys allowed club, unlike the NRL.....

NFL cracks down on hits
By Skip Wood, USA TODAY

After the $75,000 fine levied Wednesday on Dallas Cowboys safety Darren Woodson, the debate centers on whether the NFL has gone too far, and if such punishments continue, whether the league will lose its hard-hitting identity. There is no debate, NFL rules enforcer Gene Washington says.
clear.gif
2002-10-30-inside-hits.jpg
clear.gif
Broncos safety Kenoy Kennedy (right) lays out Dolphins receiver Chris Chambers.
clear.gif
By John Leyba, AP
"No. 1, it hasn't changed the style of play," Washington said Wednesday after doling out what is believed to be the harshest non-suspension penalty in league history. "No. 2, the game is tougher today than when I played (1969-79) simply because you have bigger, faster, stronger athletes who train year-round.

"If players today played under the same rules that we had, you would have mayhem."

The league strengthened rules to protect offensive skill players more than five years ago, emphasizing not using helmets as weapons.

Woodson was cited for his helmet-to-helmet hit last weekend on Seattle Seahawks receiver Darrell Jackson. Jackson later had a seizure and spent the night in the hospital.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Choppies said:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love baiting Ozdork :D

Too bad that isn't an NFL player. Try baiting with some reality. Or maybe, you didn't like the reality of a Julius Peppers.

Choppies

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
Too bad that isn't an NFL player. Try baiting with some reality. Or maybe, you didn't like the reality of a Julius Peppers.
Ozdork hes in college ok?
Trust me he will be a sensation.
Their gonna develop a new helmet for this supreme all round athlete who can run the 100 metre sprint in 10.7 seconds.
While he wears the helmet he can eat while hes on the bench or waiting for the play to start.
Ill get the name of this guy later.

Choppies

Coach
His name is Fatty McFats.
Hes negotioting a sponsership with Mc Donalds as we speak.
Ill tell you more about this new super helmet of his.
The helmet has an extended face bit and a tray underneath so he can have a munch of his Burgers, Pizza etc all game long.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Choppies said:
His name is Fatty McFats.
Hes negotioting an sponsership with Mc Donalds as we speak.
Ill tell you more about this new super helmet of his.
The helmet has an extended face bit and a tray underneath so he can have a munch his Burgers, Pizza etc all game long.

Nice you are able to amuse yourself in your own world. It just goes to show you are joining a list of people in here who can't debate reality. Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.