What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

Franko

Juniors
considering we are already up to round 14 on day 2 we can relax a bit can't we?

I would personally like to try and get it out of the way only because at least we know what's happening instead of having to log on log off at greater intervals. In saying that Wednesday night and Thursday night are my get on the computer and do tipping and fantasy comps so i will be online all night tomorrow and Thursday night.

perverse

Referee
well, my autopick list went off with nary a hitch. missed out on Mullen. i'll survive. good to see i didn't hold anything up.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i won't be around for much longer, just moved into the new place today and has no net yet (or power lol). Whose around to send my details to?

Franko

Juniors
Do we look like continuing tonight. I have looked my side and although not terribly unhappy i think i may have approached it in the wrong way again. Ll of a sudden i am back row heavy and light outside try scorers.

Latest posts