What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

joshie

Live Update Team
and in the Joshie v Thehattrickrabbit draft, I have come up with

1. Josh Dugan
2. Matt Duffie
3. Jack Reed
4. Blake Fergusen
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Todd Carney
7. Cooper Cronk
8. James Grahm
9. Nathan Friend
10. Adam Blair
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Paul Gallen
13. Corey Parker - captain - kicker

14. Gareth Ellis
15. Keith Galloway
16. Ben Barba
17. Justin Hodges

ForestDragon

Juniors
Probable side for the Hoods opening win against LeaguUnlimted Rabbitohs

1..Lachlan coote
2..Manu vatuvei
3..Matt cooper
4..Blake ferguson
5..Justin o,neill
6..Benji marshall (k) capt
7..Dale cherry evans
8..Luke Douglas
9..John morris
10,,Luke bailey
11.Taniela Lasolo
12..Liam fulton
13..Elijah taylor

14..Trent Merrin
15..Glenn Hall
16..Dane Nielssen
17..William Zillman

There may be a change on the bench with Tim
Grant coming in for Glenn hall

Thehattrickrabbit's squad nearly complete

Rookie LeagueUnlimited Coach Thehattrickrabbit has revealed he is close to having the squad finalised for Round 1 of the NRL Season.

With just one trial game before Round 1 left for each NRL team, Thtr says he is nearly convinced he is ready for the season again.

"Yeah, I am happy with the side i have to play with obviously making some adjustments throughout the last week or so but am very content with the squad which comes in all different kinds of experience level(s) and styles of play".

He also said his Round 1 team is likely to change

"There is still one more trial to go for most team(s) so i will certainly take advantage of that and make sure in a clear mind i will select the right team for the job at hand"

Thehattrickrabbit will be without Greg Inglis until Round 3 of the LU Premiership 2 but he will be fielding a very strong line-up unless further injury come.

Penrith Backrower Nigel Plum was terminated by the Leagueunlimited Rabbitohs after injury is sure to sideline him for 3-5 months, His team mate Blake Austin was his replacement within the Rabbitohs squad.

Along with Austin other promising youngsters in Warriors Enforcer Konrad Hurrell, Tigers Rookie Fullback James Tedesco, Cronulla Wing/Centre Stewart Mills and Halfback Jordan Rankin are other talent(s) who will be pushing for a spot for Round 1.

joshie

Live Update Team
The Kamikaze Pirates ready to board ship

Pirates Captain Nathan Hindmarsh and Coach Joshie were both at Canivore Arena last night ahead of their opening round clash against the Mighty Mustangs. The pair were busy fielding questions all night from the intrigued LeagueUnlimited media.

"We are looking forward to our début in this competition (LU2) and we look forward to having a real go at the title. There is a lot on the line in the first round but I am confident we can get the job done" said Hindmarsh when asked how his team is coming along, he added "But we are not getting ahead of ourselves, we need to just train hard and play for our fans on the opening weekend."

Whether or not a championship beckons for the new club, Joshie had this warning to his competitors

"We will not lie down at any stage of the competition and we will be fighting for our place in higher leagues. we are confident in every single man we have signed and teams better prepare for a fight to snatch the points from us."

ForestDragon

Juniors
Coach Tugginmypuddah is pleased that his squad is getting through the trials unscathed so far and expects
Elijah Taylor to see an increased workload while Michael luck is out injured.

Race For All LU Rabbitoh Backs

CLOSE to all of the backline position(s) are still up for grabs after Thehattrickrabbit has specified he is no close to deciding the back five.

Star centre Greg Inglis remains a chance to line-up in Thtr's first round squad against the Hoods though amidst that speculation the holders of the other four position remain unknown.

Tonight boasts a great audition opportunity for Dragons back Kyle Stanley who will play in tonights Charity shield match up who remains the front runner for the Fullback position though could also line-up at Centre particular if Inglis fails to be fit for Round 1. Kane Linnett is strongly suggested to be the other centre though not without consideration of selection of as Stanley or Canberra veteran Shaun Berrigan. Possibly even Warriors boom rookie Konrad Hurrell would enter calculations.

Stanley will be vying for the custodian role though he will not expect to walk into the role with graduated Tigers Under 20's boom James Tedesco nipping at his heels.

It's an all youth affair for a Wing position with Stuart Mills, Kevin Gordon, Ken Sio & Chris McQueen all are fighting for two wing spots.

The forward pack is deemed to be formidable and it's understood most to all of those position(s) are locked in though there is still a real contest going for both forward bench and back bench roles.

It's highly evitable that Cronulla recruit Todd Carney and Broncos Half Peter Wallace will be the 6 and 7 with Wade Graham potentially stationed as a Backrower along with Ben Roberts & Jordan Rankin also pose as potential options.

Last edited:
Whoever has Sam Burgess anyone keen to trade him for David Stagg?. I'm short on props now that Plum and Luke Burgess have both gone down!

GI will miss LU Bunny debut despite ongoing speculation he will play NRL

Debutant LU-NRLCEO Coach Thehattrickrabbit is set to leave out super Centre Greg Inglis from his squad which will be named in 6 days time when corresponding NRL team(s) are released publicly.

Since the cut-off for altering a team is Thursday night there is no certainty Greg will be any closer to playing with fitness tests potentially not beginning before the NRLCEO Team deadline which would run the risk of Thtr playing a man down should GI not play in the R1 Fixture.

Doubt is also casted over Titans hooker Matt Srama who has taken no part in any pre-season trial fixture(s) so match fitness will be highly questioned towards the Gold Coast Pocket Dynamo.

Both will be significant losses to Thtr's first round hopes of coming away with the victory though he has stated he will leave both out just to confirm a fit and active 17.

Any late withdrawals without notice just prior to game-time are unavoidable.

Last edited:

ForestDragon

Juniors
Coach Tugginmypuddah is happy with his line up for the opening game.The only thing he is concerned with is Michael Gordon trying to take the Panffas fullback spot from Lachlan Coote.
Coach has sent the "boys" round to have a word with Gordon to drop his challenge for fullback and let Lachlan have that role.

So we have 8 days to put together our round one squads - so keen!

Id say the cut off is tomorrow week until it starts.

I'll name my squad on the Tuesday as tradition has it but if a player is ruled out between then and Thursday night then I'll obvious change it.

Effing Injuries!. GI I can't risk playing for R1 because he may not play and that means I'll be a man down cause his fitness test will be after Thursday night when the footy start(s), Srama is injured too or down match fitness even if he does play R1 he'll be ineffective and I've heard Kennedy is injured too. Kev Gordon is out for a fair while. FML.

And I've already used like 30 terminations. with 20 to go.

30? Haha, I'm glad you're not my boss.

Haha yeah, I should be okay to last the whole year with 20 terminations as long as lots of my guys aren't injured for long periods.

According to the Tele the only guys who won't be in for me for R1 are GI, Gordon and Kennedy, Srama is scheduled for a R1 return but it's doubtful he can make 40 worth of tackles and metres without match fitness.

Vacant Team R1

1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Bryson Goodwin GK (3)
3. Ben Pomeroy
4. Shaune Corrigan
5. Bill Tupou
6. Braith Anasta K [6]
7. Anthony Mitchell
8. Brent Kite
9. Shaun Berrigan
10. Jeremy Latimore
11. Reni Maitua
12. Dene Halatau
13. Nathan Smith

14. Frank-Paul Nuuasala
15. Todd Lowrie
16. Reece Robison
17. Matthew Wright

Imagine if a side that was selected for R1 failed to outscore that team :lol:

In all seriousness, I've seen worse Backrow's then that. Potentially could be handy.

Latest posts