What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

I got a question guys?, Nathan Hindmarsh received a double workhorse try because of his 15 runs, 51 tackles and 124 metres and I am not trying to be picky or anything but it stats you must have 125 metres and 50 tackles to make a forward try, Just wondering why he got given one and just wondering if the rule on that had changed.

joshie

Live Update Team
So I won! I have one player to go and the Mustangs have none and I am up so I am hoping mr. Corrigan scores some points and I get to consolidate my victory :D

Smiley

Bench
I've still got Michael Crocker.

I can sense a double workhouse try and hatrick for Crocker tomorrow.

:cool:

High scoring Affair may have another twist

Currently at 80-65, A scoreline that would feel more at home standing above a basketball arena may turn some more numbers with Souths United looking for a fast finish with three men taking to the field tonight.

Whilst the Robbin' Thievin' Hoods have completed their round with a gigantic score of 80, There job still isn't done with the capable Greg Inglis, Nathan Peats and Dave Taylor left to play tonight for the United who currently sit on 65 and must accumulate 16 points to come away with a miracle win or 15 to bring home a draw.

Whilst two tries for GI would significant close the gap, Three tries would just about seal the win with assists most likely to follow the try tally.

South Sydney NRL have opted not to play a traditional hooker off the bench which raises speculation that Nathan Peats will play close to the 80 which will greatly increase the possibility of a Workhorse Try.

Also Big Dave can pop an offload or two so if you wanted any backrower right at the moment that isn't known for tackling or hitting the ball up the Taylor is the man for the job.

Whilst it seems likely the Hoods will come away with the win, Souths United may pull a rabbit out of a hat.

Butters

Bench
49 all in my game so far with 5 of my players yet to play and only Adam Reynolds to play for the opposition. I should win it easily as long as Reynolds doesn't have a blinder. :cool:

Win, Lose or Draw. Scoring 65 points with players still to run is VERY satisfying and it certainly shows the potential in the squad. All you can do is try and improve your squad and try and get consistent scores so you have the best chance to win every week. I will be rapt if i can somehow pull it off but GI will have to be on his game with Peats and Taylor to support.

ForestDragon

Juniors
True scoring 65 with Players still to play is a great result.if I could put
Up close to 65each week I would be happy

joshie

Live Update Team
In breaking news, Pirate's coach Joshie has sacked James Maloney and Ben Hornby in order to contract Chris Sandow and Ben Roberts. After their poor start to the season, Joshie reacted to the virtual no show by Hornby and the weak effort of Maloney. It is likely that Shaun Corrigan and Anothny Quinn will be packaged to other clubs as a deal for a more rounded player. More cuts are expected as Joshie has put a round 5 deadline on his final 25 agenda.

Well Souths United went down in a hard fought battle 80-73 with final scoring from Nathan Peats earning a workhorse try and Greg Inglis with a try assist and line-break assist.

Last edited:
This week's team, Only change is Guerra in for Nathan Smith

1 Kyle Stanley 2 Stuart Mills 3 Greg Inglis 4 Kane Linnett 5 Antonio Winterstein 6 Todd Carney
kicker.png
7 Peter Wallace 8 Mitch Allgood 9 Nathan Peats 10 James Graham 11 David Stagg 12 Dean Halatau 13 Shaun Fensom
captain.png
14 Aiden Guerra 15 Dave Taylor 16 Wade Graham 17 Jordan Rankin

joshie

Live Update Team
Anyone want Quinn and Courrigan for an outside back of some sort, preferably one that can play centre/wing

Latest posts