What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

ForestDragon

Juniors
Final line up for my opening round win against rabbits.

1..Lachlan coote
2..Manu vatuvei
3..Matt cooper
4..Blake ferguson
5..Justin o,neill
6..Benji marshall (k) capt
7..Dale cherry evans
8..Luke Douglas
9..Travis Waddell
10,,Luke bailey
11.Zeb Taia
12..Liam fulton
13..Elijah taylor

14..Trent Merrin
15..Tim Grant
16..Dane Nielssen
17..William Zillman

Special K

Coach
Gosford has a few injuries but have named;

1. Tim Moltzen
2. Dylan Farrell
3. Esi Tonga
4. Jamal Idris
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Jamie Soward
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Matthew Scott
9. Jake Friend
10. Ben Teo
11. Gareth Ellis
12. Anthony Watmough (c)
13. Paul Gallen
14. Matt Prior
15. Issac DeGois
16. Jerome Ropati
17. Anthony Minichello

Injuries/Not picked; Jarryd Hayne, Ben Lowe, Joel Edwards, Fuifui Moi Moi, Tafeaga Sau, Joel Thompson and Lote Tuqiri.

Team V The Hoods, R1

1 Kyle Stanley 2 Stuart Mills 3 Konrad Hurrell 4 Kane Linnett 5 Antonio Winterstein 6 Todd Carney
kicker.png
7 Peter Wallace 8 Mitch Allgood 9 Nathan Peats 10 James Graham 11 Dean Halatau 12 David Stagg 13 Shaun Fensom
captain.png
14 Dave Taylor 15 Nathan Smith 16 Wade Graham 17 Jordan Rankin

NRL Selected but not considered: Inglis (Injury), Srama (Fitness), Kennedy (Fitness)

Last edited:

Smiley

Bench
Mighty Mustangs R1 lineup

1. Josh Dugan
2. Jason Nightingale
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Chris Lawrence
5. David Williams
6. Keiran Foran
7. Luke Walsh
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Tim Mannah
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Chris Houston
13. Michael Crocker

14. James Tamou
15. Simon Mannering
16. Gerard Beale
17. Ray Thompson

Not Picked: Josh McGuire, Joel Reddy, Matt Keating, Eddy Pettybourne, Kalifa Faifai-Loa

Injured: Robert Lui, Jason Ryles, Ben Smith

joshie

Live Update Team
The Pirates have named their round one line up for the club's début against the Mighty Mustangs this week. Through the week coach Joshie was forced to cut Geoff Daniela and Micheal Bani to bring in Anthony Quinn and Shaune Corrigan. The following line up has been rubber stamped and sent to the printers.

Team
1. Billy Slater
2. Shaune Corrigan
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Anothny Quinn

6. James Maloney - Kicker
7. Ben Hornby

8. Jessie Bromwich
9. Nathan Friend
10. Sam Mckendry
11. Nathan Hindmarsh - Captain
12. Adam Blair
13. Dean Young

14. Lewis Brown
15. Adam Cutherbetson
16. Nathan Fien
17. Krisnan Inu

Last edited:

Butters

Bench
To open the season Butters Brawlers have named an impressive line up. Many predict them to finish the season undefeated, much like the Melbourne Storm will in 2012.

1. Darius Boyd
2. Justin Carney
3. Beau Scott
4. Matt King
5. Matt Duffie
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
9. Cameron Smith (C)(K)
10. Sam Burgess
11. Jeremy Smith
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Dallas Johnson

14. Roy Asotasi
15. Sam Tagatese
16. John Sutton
17. Kevin Locke

Official Website

Souths United name a 20 man team for Round 1 Clash Vs the Robbin' Thievin' Hoods at ANZ Represent this weekend.

Coach Thehattrickrabbit has opted to leave out of his Top 17 star trio Greg Inglis, Matt Srama & Martin Kennedy due to injury and match fitness reasons although Thtr will make a final decision on Greg Inglis who was placed on Standby before the kick-off.

Warriors young gun Konrad Hurrell will make his NRLCEO debut in the centre's partnering Cowboys recruit Kane Linnett whilst Kyle Stanley won the fullback position over promising Tiger James Tedesco who remains on the extended bench along side Inglis and Aiden Guerra.

Mitch Allgood starts in place of Martin Kennedy with new faces Dene Halatau & Nathan Smith named in the backrow and bench respectively.

Shaun Fensom has been named Captain for Season 2012 with Todd Carney given the kicking duties.

The team is:

1. Kyle Stanley
2. Stuart Mills
3. Konrad Hurrell
4. Kane Linnett
5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Todd Carney (Goal Kicker)
7. Peter Wallace
8. Mitch Allgood
9. Nathan Peats
10. James Graham
11. Dene Halatau
12. David Stagg
13. Shaun Fensom (c)

Bench Forwards:
14. Dave Taylor
15. Nathan Smith

Bench Backs:
16. Wade Graham
17. Jordan Rankin

18. Greg Inglis
19. Aiden Guerra
20. James Tedesco

Last edited:
Greg Inglis will play

Souths United have announced that they are happy with GI's performance at training this week being under an injury cloud thus being Named in the Round 1 Line-up against Robbin Thievin' Hood's.

Konrad Hurrell will drop out of the team.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Coach Tugginmypuddah believes his Hoods
will enjoy getting their campaign underway
and is looking got his halves to contribute many
Nice pick up Forest, Was looking at him at around the 50th minute but held off picking up Horo. Having said that I decided not to because I think in the long run Maitua will find his way back to lock. His potential scapegoat Guerra I think has a more secure spot in the Roosters pack

Last edited:

ForestDragon

Juniors
Thanks Rabbit yeah you may be right about matuai I will have to see
How it pans out,allgood had a good night for you he is a good prospect.

Thanks Rabbit yeah you may be right about matuai I will have to see
How it pans out,allgood had a good night for you he is a good prospect.

Either way, It's worth a gamble. I don't expect much at all from Lasalo this year. For me It was tough because I got 8 backrowers in Fensom, Halatau, Stagg, Taylor, Nathan Smith, Wade Graham (Five-Eighth), Aiden Guerra & Nathan Peats (Hooker). And all of them are solid or better.

Horo would of been handy in the Centre's but I think i'll be right for there also I have Linnett and the two young guns in Hurrell and Moga in the centres vying for a spot alongside Inglis so Centre's, Halves and Backrow I am certainly not short of potential. My Fullback and Wing positions are pretty weak though. My Props are in solid shape.

ForestDragon

Juniors
Going to be interesting comp and I hoping coops injury not too bad
Although it did not look good as he left the field.

Going to be interesting comp and I hoping coops injury not too bad
Although it did not look good as he left the field.

If Horo keeps on making that kind of workload then I think he'll cover Cooper nicely if he is out for an extended period.

Tons of pressure is on Martin Kennedy to deliver, he'll struggle to make the team with Allgood looked as if he has cemented a starting spot over Fui Fui for good. I think Graham will still get a ton of work done from the bench.

With Nathan Smith seemingly wrapped up one of the bench spots It's down to just one other spot which could go to a host of players like Peats, Taylor, Kennedy himself, Lama Tasi or potentially Wade Graham if Both Moga and Hurrell gun it leaving one to partner GI and the other to be on the backs bench with Graham shifting to the forwards so alot of possibilities.

Sometimes the hardest part is knowing who to leave out the 17;)

So true, I had a feeling i should of kept Hurrell in and not Linnett but oh well. Turns out I made the right call with bringing GI in. Hopefully Srama is starting next week and Kennedy will probably have to play a couple of weeks to convince me he is the goods.

Latest posts