What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's growth mindset points to 18th team. And it ain't Perth.

Why do people waste their precious time spending posting gifs and pics? Yeh we get it you dont agree with the posters opinion and may think their posts are garbage. But here’s an idea why not either ignore or counter argue. Posting boring pic responses again and again just spams thread And is Boring as f**k.
I don't argue with clowns & their contributions are treated accordingly image7009191x.jpg

Why do people waste their precious time spending posting gifs and pics? Yeh we get it you dont agree with the posters opinion and may think their posts are garbage. But here’s an idea why not either ignore or counter argue. Posting boring pic responses again and again just spams thread And is Boring as f**k.
how bout your soap dodging mates this morning ?
biggest bed shit in history ? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

rigged the draw to get into the final
pinched a few aussies
then came up against Australia B & still lost

& we wonder why international RL is in the toilet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wb1234

Referee
how bout your soap dodging mates this morning ?
biggest bed shit in history ? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

rigged the draw to get into the final
pinched a few aussies
then came up against Australia B & still lost

& we wonder why international RL is in the toilet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not just a rigged draw

home ground advantage too

yet when it mattered a 55 point turnaround from a meaningless pool game

I’ve seen them choke many times but this was actually the funniest

MugaB

Coach
You could say the same about the Tigers. They haven’t had success but their memberships are still good relatively.

If push came to shove the two lowest supported clubs in Sydney would be Cronulla and Manly.
Hahaha... rooters and manly... not sure which metrics your using

MugaB

Coach
Why do people waste their precious time spending gifs and pics? Yeh we get it you dont agree with the posters opinion and may think their posts are garbage. But here’s an idea why not either ignore or counter argue. Posting boring pic responses again and again just spams thread And is Boring as f**k.
So is POKIE DEN! or all the other random repetitive PVL hate you post, or ALF comparisons, or anything GROTD postsSylvester.gif

MugaB

Coach
Not just a rigged draw

home ground advantage too

yet when it mattered a 55 point turnaround from a meaningless pool game

I’ve seen them choke many times but this was actually the funniest
Sounds like Parra, coz parra areunnamed.gif

Iamback

Coach
Do you know that Cronulla tried to do what you are suggesting 10 or more years ago?
They had discussions with the Wyong Roos about starting this up to get traction on the CC, I recall that they were saying it was a goer.
The Roosters caught on and bought off Wyong before the Sharks put a foot hold in.
The same thing happened with the Fiji team scenario playing in lower grades. The Sharks started it, it was pretty big news with Petro onboard. Roosters came in over the top once again.

I'm not having a go at Easts btw, they have done great work on the CC, I'm saying that Cronulla have been exploring avenues for a while now, moreso than what other clubs have. All the while they set up their junior programmes near the end of the Sticky days, and continued on through Flange and Morris, and still going strong. This was before the Panthers set up their programmes with Gould, their resources have a higher gauge and are reaping the benefits.
Cronulla are attempting to get a foot hold at Coffs, once again playing a home game there. They also were going to buy another Club in Coffs but I think that isn't going ahead.

The Port Macquarie in, Could be great for the club hopefully it works

But getting rid of Manly and with no North Sydney it handing the Northern Beaches to AFL ?
I disagree. AwFuL does not have a professional team on the Northern Beaches. If they can "take over" this region despite having no pro team there then that means their work at the community level is hands down better than the NSWRL.

Using that logic then the NRL has handed southern Brisbane and Logan to AwFuL as they have the Brisbane Lions there and we have no pro team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ck9

MugaB

Coach
I disagree. AwFuL does not have a professional team on the Northern Beaches. If they can "take over" this region despite having no pro team there then that means their work at the community level is hands down better than than the NSWRL.

Using that logic then the NRL has handed southern Brisbane and Logan to AwFuL as they have the Brisbane Lions there and we have no pro team.
Using your dumb logic, Melbourne storm own the state of Victoria, since there isn't a pro team to challenge them....
Fmd you are useless, did you forget "BRISBANE Broncos" represents logan...
Quite simply you forgot dumbshit

Perth Red

Post Whore
The north shore is now Roosters. Bears are quite rightly their feeder club forever more. Just need Roosters to now step up and market themselves to the region and bring the Jnrs under a Sydney city regional umbrella. Start by giving every kid in the new region a 3 game adult and child free membership and get their players into every North shore school. Offer grants to the North shore amateur clubs etc. Apparently they are totally coined so can afford to do it properly.

The north shore is now Roosters. Bears are quite rightly their feeder club forever more. Just need Roosters to now step up and market themselves to the region and bring the Jnrs under a Sydney city regional umbrella. Start by giving every kid in the new region a 3 game adult and child free membership and get their players into every North shore school. Offer grants to the North shore amateur clubs etc. Apparently they are totally coined so can afford to do it properly.
Anyone from the North Shore that was born since 2000 has no love for the Bears as they never saw them play. They're the prime candidates to become fans of the Roosters.

Just to get you up to speed, in the last week the Roosters have cut ties with Norths.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just to get you up to speed, in the last week the Roosters have cut ties with Norths.

Interesting, and looks like another retro grade step for Sydney RL. I can see why Roosters would want their own NSW cup team but walking away from taking over the north shore seems a bit short sighted for them. They've got a big stadium to fill.