What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup 2008 season

yappy

Bench
NSW Cup
Round 3 - Wests Magpies vs Cronulla Cobras
Saturday - 29th March - Campbelltown Sports Stadium - 3:00pm

Fullback 1 Shannon Gallant
Wing 2 Nick Taylor
Centre 3 Josh Davis
Centre 4 Dean Loader
Wing 5 Nua Alone
Five-Eight 6 Trent Cutler
Half 7 Nathan Waters
Front Row 8 Pat Rosser
Hooker 9 Stuart Flanagan
Front Row 10 Luke Young
2nd Row 11 Ricardo Young
2nd Row 12 Allen Soultan
Lock 13 Corey Vlaciky

Interchange 14 Patrick Franks
Interchange 15 Luke James
Interchange 16 Adam Saunders
Interchange 17 Daine Laurie
Interchange 18 Leon Keir

COACH Leo Epifania

Expect Trimarchi to come into the starting side probably with Soultan dropping back to the bench.

2 True Blues

Coach
Sharkie Army Gorilla said:
Cronulla Cobras Side To Play Wests
1. Warren DIXON
2. Travis ROBINSON
3. Filinga FILIGA
4. Jess CAINE
5. Tom KERR
6. Dustin COOPER
7. Blake Green
8. Sam MOA
9. James STORER
10. Eddie SU'A
11. Dean PETERS
12. Lance THOMPSON
13. Grant MILLINGTON

14. Tinetali PAPALII
15. Kade SNOWDEN
16. Isaac RETZLAFFE
17. James BANNISTER
18. Leonard ROPETA
19. Nigel MILLGATE

Did THOMPSON do more last week. He did nothing against the Jets the week before in a 40 to 10 loss. Though the sharks NRL are goin very well. think he will be strugglin for a step up on what I saw in Rd 1. though gettin over an injury apparently.

2 True Blues

Coach
girvie said:
They should be sold (or included in the entry fee) on game days. Or you can subscribe to get every issue. If you want to subscribe i posted the info above.

Thanks Girvie, yet again mate you are on the ball. Would like to see them sold at game entries for sure though. RD 1 of our wonderful NEW competition at OKI was free entry with no-one to be seen until you tried to get to the upper deck of the grandstand for a better view. No entry there !!! But the entry fee to the oval though a joke, was a very attractive price mate. Lol.......

2 True Blues

Coach
Dogaholic said:
Maitua Named in NSW Cup

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1570

Bulldogs NSW Cup coach Terry Lamb has named a strong line-up for this Sunday's clash with Wentworthville.

Reni Maitua was today named in the line-up while the Bulldogs welcome back fullback Brent Crisp who sat out last weekend's loss to the Knights with a hand injury. However they will be without five-eight Reece Blayney who sustained a fractured wrist during the 40-18 loss.

Toyota Cup captain Nathan Smith has been promoted to NSW Cup in place of injured hooker Jamie Clark who picked up a rib injury.

1. Brent Crisp
2. Leon Bott
3. Andrew Emelio
4. Daryl Millard
5. Cameron Phelps
6. Ryan Millard
7. Aaron Groom
8. Luke Thompson
9. Nathan Smith
10. Nathan Armit
11. Lorenzo Ma'afu
12. Gary Warburton
13. Reni Maitua

Interchange:
14. Simon Greally
15. Frank Winterstein
16. Dean Vicelich
19. Tamati Nathan
21. Chris Vaefaga
22. Nick Kouparitsas

You know I just realised that LAMB coaches P/league and also has an interest in the Rhino's who are jets feeder/side arrangement this season from beam Cup. Wonder how that conflict can work efficiently !!! ???

PS... Anyone got a current P/League table.??? I think the the NSWRL are hoping the jets will lose a few before they pull a finger out and actually post it as usual at the season commencement !!!??? :BDH: :BDH: :BDH:

baddog

Juniors
2 True Blues

The field is much improved. Not just resurfaced, but looks like they've taken a lot of the mound out of the centre so it's much flatter.

Seats all painted blue and white looked good too.

2 True Blues

Coach
baddog said:
2 True Blues

The field is much improved. Not just resurfaced, but looks like they've taken a lot of the mound out of the centre so it's much flatter.

Seats all painted blue and white looked good too.

I am heading up to sydney for the Vulcans game at henson next SUNDAY. Can't wait mate. Heard they even have new goal posts. Should be good. ;-) :cool:

Skinner

Coach
Auckland Vulcans 44 Central Newcastle 18

A pretty impressive hit out by the Auckland side following defeats in rounds one and two.

22/6 at half time had the Newy boys with their heads down early. Their defence really
let them down. Junior Sau and Mitchell Sargent had good games, but couldn't do it on
their own.

There was a fair bit of muttering about Brian Smith having players standing on the
side lines.

2 True Blues

Coach
Storm score and convert. 26 to 12.

Jets try scorers thus far, Falau, Branigan, Frank-Paul, Luke Gordon, Mickey Paea. Branigan 3 from 5 or 6 I think.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Wentworthville 33 Bulldogs 18

Bulldogs lost so much ball. Groom went off after first half after battling with an injury he picked up last week. Kouparitsas made a strong return, having to play half-back.

Try scorers: Ma'afu, R.Millard, Thompson; Crisp 3/3 goals

2 True Blues

Coach
f**k me. FOX 3 are covering the Youth cup crap. Ridiculous. !!! Wheres the fricken P/league FOX. ??? Who is watching this youth cup crap apart from me anyway.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Bulldogs_4_Life said:
Wentworthville 33 Bulldogs 18

Bulldogs lost so much ball. Groom went off after first half after battling with an injury he picked up last week. Kouparitsas made a strong return, having to play half-back.

Try scorers: Ma'afu, R.Millard, Thompson; Crisp 3/3 goals

Not sure if it was Ma'afu who scored the dogs first. I thought it was Warbuton. I was sitting on the other end so I could be wrong.

Here is how the Dogs went...

To be fair to our boys. We pretty much played without any halves.

Groom was out as was phelps and Reece Blanely.

Brent Crisp - Went alright. Copped a big nock and had his head in a bandage for a lot of the game. Had the kicking duties earlier.

Leon Bott - Made one half decent run. Non existant.

Andrew Emelio - Was Captain for the day. bad hands. a couple good runs.

Daryl Millard - Woeful!!! Will not see FG next week. Turned over a lot of ball with brain explosions.

Chris Vaefaga - Tried hard. Got beaten by his opposite number a fair few times. Dont think he knows when to come in and stay out.

Ryan Millard - Played in the halves. Tried hard. Ran the ball. Does not have a kicking game though

Nick Kouparitsas - Played in the halves. Gave away silly penalties. He gave one away whilst he was playing the ball because he was telling the ref off! moron! Keep him in the NSW Cup for now. Although...to be fair he was out of position

Luke Thompson - Was one of our best. Was strong all day. No nonesense from this guy.

Jamie Clark - Was ok - nothing special. Took over the kicking after a while. I am pretty sure it is him...unless we have another arab hooker.

Nathan Armit - No nonsense again. Impressive all day!!

Lorenzo Maafu - Another one of the top performers. Ran it hard and was a handful.

Gary Warburton - Gun. Another top performer. Ran hard, no nonesense.

Reni Maitua - Bad hands, gave penalties away. Keep him in the NSW Cup.

Bench:

Dean Vicelich - This guy impressed me. He is in the Ray Cashmere mould. Big Rangy front rower. Did well I though.

Tamati Nathan - Made a good hit up at the start and then went missing.

Charlie Leano - Powderpuff. Big for nothing. Dropped the ball on numerous occasions. I think he was scared of getting tackled.

Didnt notice anyone else

Just got back from central coast.Jets were on fire first half came out second half on fire as well until the ref decided to make it a game and penalise the jets 8 in a row to even it up i suppose.It was a good game with tagatese playing for them.The game was made harder that it should have been but it was good for the jets after last weeks slaughter.Man of the match Jimmy Anderson.:D