What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup 2008 season

2 True Blues

Coach
It has always been on prior to the main NRL grandfinal at the same venue on the G/F day.

With this kiddy league they have been trying desperately to promote this year though, who would really know mate.

yappy

Bench
Magpies 34-Bulldogs 20. 34-10 with three to go, but sometimes when you've got nothing to loose the miracle balls stick.

Good solid win seeing as the Dogs were strengthened due to the NRL side having the bye and we had lost Ryan and Trimarchi to the Tigers and Rosser, Vlaciky and Flanagan to injury before kick off. Great bounce back from last weekends disappointment.

Next Friday night we get a chance to shoot down you Jets. 6:30pm at Campbelltown Stadium.

yappy

Bench
Not often I say thank you Manly, but thanks Manly. Magpies go to 5th outright now (but with a game in hand). Looking forward to beating Newtown.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Norths extend their winning streak to 11 with a 46-12 smashing over Newtown. Goal kicking was non existant. Norths scored 10 tries to 3 whilst only kicking 3 goals.

imasharkie

Coach
Dead set mate. Not often a bloke starts the season playing with a side and ends it as the coach. :lol: Must be having an effect though if they are finally winning. Who'd they play mate ?

Beat Balmain/Ryde.

I booked flights for the Manly game, 12/7/08 I mentioned to you a few weeks ago.

Where is Newtown playing that weekend?

Im excited bout Sunday - the game can't come quick enough :lol:

Not sure whether Benny Smith is playing yet (hopefully not haha).

Bring on Sunday!

2 True Blues

Coach
Beat Balmain/Ryde.

I booked flights for the Manly game, 12/7/08 I mentioned to you a few weeks ago.

Where is Newtown playing that weekend?

Saturday July 12th is listed as Jets versus Cronulla 3pm Henson Park. That's if they dont throw in any more split rounds etc.