What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup 2008 season

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
:shock:Hey..Terry the p.g, can you confirm that.. Luke Branighan Back at Cabra, hoping that u are dead set Right that is.. we could do with some Good Fortune..with Trotter out. :?

2 True Blues

Coach
Thats sad for his career prospects then. Any bloke that would take such a HUGE step backwards like that, to play for a Beam side, must have given up any hope of ever making it in real footy then.

Good luck to him if he has the heart of that calibre.

Yep, that I might but your Huge step backwards comment is off and I think you know that.
It is always hard when a club losses a player in these circumstances but the players have a valid reason and it is simply that he is not enjoying his footy at the Jets and sometimes that happens.

Dutchy

Immortal
Ha, welcome to NSW Cup. How's Haldo going? I had a huge wrap on him as a young'un when he was at Wests.

He's been playing quite well this season from what I've heard. To be honest though, I haven't seen as many NSW Cup games live as I would've liked, so I'm probably not the best person to make a judgement.

Clint Halden?

Hasnt played all season due to a shoulder injury in the pre-season trial bs Storm.

Clint Halden?

Hasnt played all season due to a shoulder injury in the pre-season trial bs Storm.

Are you sure?

I swear I can recall him playing a game at Brookvale Oval :oops: I must have got him mixed up with Jeff Robson or something, I'm not sure what's going on there :S

Dutchy

Immortal
Pretty sure I am right.

Robson has been playing well except that match vs Wenty.

Halden has some nerve injury. Will probably need the same surgery that Koopu? had.

earl park riot

Juniors
Believe the score was 40-24 to Auckland....Coast had lost a lot of players to Melbourne due to Origin commitments and were consequently below full strength.

2 True Blues

Coach
Yep, that I might but your Huge step backwards comment is off and I think you know that.
It is always hard when a club losses a player in these circumstances but the players have a valid reason and it is simply that he is not enjoying his footy at the Jets and sometimes that happens.

Mate. How can going to cabramatta Beam cup, " the game after being dropped " by the team coming 3rd at that time in NSW P/league . The same team that is the feeder club to NRL roosters who are leading the Australian Rugbyleague this season presently, be a step , ( by his own decision ) into the 'right' direction.??:lol:

Because I missed how that can be at all, a step into a forwards direction for his career.

That being said. I think he is too good to be playing beam for too long.

Last edited:

2 True Blues

Coach
Anyone know the Nths versus Cobras result.

The rest of the teams play next weekend with the split rd.

PS... Thank f**k for the split round next weekend. Jets would be GONE without it now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anyone know the Nths versus Cobras result.

The rest of the teams play next weekend with the split rd.

PS... Thank f**k for the split round next weekend. Jets would be GONE without it now.

Pretty sure Norths v Cobras was next week, NSWRL had farked the draw up. The Cobras lost their early-schedule R18 match v Balmain R/E 30-22 yesterday at Leichhardt.

Round 13 back on the June LWE
Balmain 30 Wests Magpies 12 @ Pratten

Round 13 this weekend just played
Bulldogs 19-19 Newtown @ Crest
Vulcans 40-24 Storm @ Kanwal

Round 18 this weekend just played
Tigers 30 Cobras 22 @ Leichhardt

Round 13 next weekend
Cobras v Norths @ Toyota, Saturday 3:00
Central Newc v Wenty @ EAS, Saturday 3:25
Manly v Windsor @ Brookie, Saturday 3:00

Pretty sure that's how it'll pan out. NSWRL have farked this season around IMO.

2 True Blues

Coach
cheers mate. went to the official nswrl website as usual. thought they might know who is playing when and against whom for a change.

Ta.....

PS... They are so farkin not on the ball.

Latest posts