What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup 2008 season

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NSW Cup and Toyota are both being treated like crap by their governing bodies to be honest... don't get me started on JBC...

2 True Blues

Coach
Business end of the centenary season after this last split round ?? ( SOO etc over ).

Should be on after that Tim.;-):cool:

2 True Blues

Coach
Cobras win again with Lance Thompson the new coach.

And then follow that up ,with a win against Norths !:shock:

Big result mate. ;-)

PS.....

How did Parra/Wenty and the Manly/windsor game go guys. Or are they both on tomorrow.

results would be appreciated. Ta.

2 True Blues

Coach
windsor beat manly 38 to 32 do not have try scorers yet

sh*t Windsor are coming good.;-)

Lokks like Jets should be happy with that 1 point draw then against 2nd last placed Berries. A split round of upsets.

Bugger me. Jets have to play Sharks then Windsor as well the week afterwards ( I think by memory ). Could be a bad time to come up against these sides then.

Parr/Wenty have a huge chance of grabbing second place again then.

Any score re that game guys ?

windsor beat manly 38 to 32 do not have try scorers yet

Yep. Windsor led 18-4 at one stage, however the Half Time score was 22-10. Manly got it to 28-20 at one stage but left their run too late.

:x The Wolves have knocked us off twice this season now - and realistically, we should've won both :?

murraymob

Coach
windsor are coming good due to the heavy injury toll at Penrith easing.Each week we are getting some of the boys back We are hopeful a few suprise inclusions to our first grade team will happen if my mail is right.

murraymob

Coach
y
Yep. Windsor led 18-4 at one stage, however the Half Time score was 22-10. Manly got it to 28-20 at one stage but left their run too late.

:x The Wolves have knocked us off twice this season now - and realistically, we should've won both :?

Scuba quick question did jarrod Sammut play for windsor. He would not have been listed but may have been a late inclusion

2 True Blues

Coach
Have Balmain Tigs played 14 games ?? Or is that another typo/error on www.nswrl.com.au ??

No more split rounds anymore, is that right ??

Season back on hopefully.

( hang about they just had not updated the sharks to 14 games yet at that stage. Now 2 sides have played 14, makes more sense ).

Last edited:
Have Balmain Tigs played 14 games ?? Or is that another typo/error on www.nswrl.com.au ??

No more split rounds anymore, is that right ??

Season back on hopefully.

( hang about they just had not updated the sharks to 14 games yet at that stage. Now 2 sides have played 14, makes more sense ).

Yeah the round 18 game between balmain and cobras was moved forward due to balmain having centenary celebrations that weekend

nqcowboy87

Bench
wolves sea eagles good match but there was hardly anyoen there except players mums, wives and girlfriends plus a couple of first graders(david williams)

i saw gideon mzembe there in manly gear and sitting on the bench, he didnt play is he injured or something because i remeber watching him in the qcup for toowoomba

wolves sea eagles good match but there was hardly anyoen there except players mums, wives and girlfriends plus a couple of first graders(david williams)

i saw gideon mzembe there in manly gear and sitting on the bench, he didnt play is he injured or something because i remeber watching him in the qcup for toowoomba

He was injured last round yep but he's been named on the wing for us this week against the Tigers @ Leichhardt.

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah the round 18 game between balmain and cobras was moved forward due to balmain having centenary celebrations that weekend

Cheers mate.

Coming to Henson this saturday arvo to see the Jets/Cronulla game mate ? ;-)

Cronulla will be coming at us strongly IMO after beating Norths. Season on the line stuff( and a statement etc etc ).. Hope the Jets have some players back.

This is gonna be no cake walk IMO... ( like the 30/10 RD 1 win with Thommo playing ,instead of coaching this time ).

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
6:00min
Newtown 4 Cronulla 0

8:00min
Central Coast 0 Magpies 0

Timmah

Staff member
25:00